'Ghost Adventures' Star

I Bought $35,000 Demon House

Possible 'Hell Portal'

1/31/2014 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130-zack-bagans-haunted-house
"Ghost Adventures" host Zak Bagans has taken on his most terrifying project yet -- he just bought a house in Indiana ... believed to be the site of one of the most terrifying demonic possessions ever ... a rumored "portal to hell."

The house rose to fame in 2012 ... after a mother who lived there reported her 12-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son had been possessed.  Shockingly, there are even docs from child protective services that back up her claims.

Among the many scary incidents ...  the mother says she witnessed her daughter levitating above her bed.

She also said she saw her son walking on their ceiling ... an account corroborated by several other witnesses. The mother did everything she could to de-demonize the house -- including building an altar and hiring an exorcist -- but nothing worked and she eventually moved.

Zak tells us, he caught wind of the horrifying tale and made an offer to purchase the home for $35,000 -- the owner was all too willing to sell.

The photo shown above is an actual police photo of the house ... and it's hard to miss what looks like an apparition in the window.

Zak says he's going to live there and document his experience -- "If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens."

Balls of steel.

Check out the CPS report (below) ... detailing the family's frightening claims.

0131-ghost-demon-launch2

KARMA K

I googled and watched and read the story,sounds like such bullsh.t, I don't believe her story!

BB not bb

At least the homeowner was smart enough to move and honest enough to say what kind of place that is. The guy who bought the house is plain foolish. He will be forever sorry for messing with that. He will maybe lose his soul and get trapped in hell forever. What kind of thrill is that?

The y should raze that house to the ground. Nothing good can come of messing around in there. If a house is that bad off then there is no point in trying to do***ent any more evil.

chris

this reminds me of the The Conjuring ! The Conjuring....... seriously maybe this will be the The Conjuring movie 2014 !

jetlew

Why do some people believe in this stuff? You know someday pigs will learn to fly.

debbieatiu

The entire city of Gary is a Hell portal. ...no news there.

Bitchplease

Their have been too many things I've experienced along with many other people that are unexplainable. Laugh all u want but some paranormal cases are real. Its kinda like u dont understand until u experience it. Do I think some of it is crap? Absolutely. Do I think all of it is? Nope because I've seen too much not to believe. I think the point of Zak buying the house was so another family didn't come buy it. Whether its fake or not give the guy some credit, he's totally goofy but I think he genuinely cares about people.

Bitchplease

If anyone has the location I'd love to know where its at, I'm close to Indiana and I have family there. Plus I'm curious about the woman's story now.

Misfitttt

thats awesome!

Blockboy720

No need to by a house whitey you will be with ya father soon enough..

Florida

Zak, I have a message from the house...they are waiting for you.

Firefly

For all the people who don't believe, I can understand if you have never experienced anything. But being a paranormal investigator I have tons of evidence to back up that there is something there. I have also been scratched, pushed , hair pulled, It's all on video. We get voices and pictures of things that you don't see with the naked eye. So If you have never experienced it you have no idea. I enjoy what I do because I help people who have no where else to turn.

jennofspo

ITS OFFICIAL!!!! ALL WAS A HOAX AND SCAM BY TRAVEL CHANNEL. LOL!!!!!!!!

News Flash

I saw this on TV. The cops audio tape had someone saying "hey."

CyndiChainsaW

I love the comments on tmz. They are most often more entertaining than the stories.

CaliWriter

I hope he sets up cameras that will run 24/7, see what they actually catch. As for whatever the hell in standing in the window, At least it's white that's gotta mean the ghosts just wanted them out?? and when you have cops and clergy AND CPS workers testify they saw this sh*t happen you have a problem. Zak is a good actor but at least when they "capture" a shadow on their show they at least point it out, Ghost Hunters is so lame they just blow off everything or ignore it. Someone has got to at least try, I hope he gets something, I'd go spend a night there for sure :)