Justin Bieber

Jet Detained Because Of Pot Smell

1/31/2014 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0131_justin_bieber_article_plane_tmz_wm
update_graphic_red_bar
5:45 PM PT   We're told Bieber has just been released.

5:03 PM PT --  We were just told Bieber is still being questioned -- and everyone has ordered out for pizza.  Cops tell us ... it's gonna be a while.

2:55 PM PT -- TMZ has learned Justin is now being held and questioned by U.S. Customs officials.

12:59 PM PT -- We're told all passengers were released. No drugs were found.
update_grey_gray_bar
Justin Bieber
's private jet touched down outside NYC for the Super Bowl -- and authorities immediately held him for questioning ... because of a strong odor of pot coming from his plane ... TMZ has learned.

We're told ... the plane was stopped after it arrived at Teterboro airport in New Jersey.  As we told you ... Justin, his dad and some friends were traveling there for Super Bowl parties.

Sources tell us law enforcement is holding the plane ... because they think there may be marijuana on board.  We're told the plane and the passengers are currently being searched ... but so far no pot has been found.

A source close to Bieber tells us, the passengers knew they'd be searched ... since they were flying into the U.S. from Canada.

Story developing ...

daneeechan

This just in!!!!!! My house stinks, like doo doo

john flynn

They most likely smoked before they left. The smell lingers on the clothing thats what the cops smelled. Justin doesn't seem he wants to learn heading for a downfall. Crappy parents he seems to have.

Eric Cartman

God I hope Justin Bieber follows in the footsteps of Aaliyah.

john johnson

when it looks like a jackass, sounds like a jackass, and smell like pot....it usually means its a jackass who smokes pot and should get deported back to canada!

J

Jersey/ny are the wrong states to mess with regarding police.. They'll lock is ass up no problem

Bitchplease

Why don't u whiney bitches make a leave Justin alone video? If my kids ever acted like this they would have dire consequences. His mom and dad do not nor did they ever parent him because they love his money more than him. And no he's not doing what typical 19yr olds do. He's acting like a ****ing tool for attention like a 5yr old. Most 19yr olds dont egg anymore. Really? The last time I did that **** I was 12. Grow up bitch.

AllieFrid

Nice Dad he has. Wow.

christy

Enough already. This is getting move on

Bitchplease

CremeBrulee

It's so pathetic that JB foots his loser fathers bill. My dad would rather die than let me pick up a check no matter how hard I try. I really despise the father. JEREMY. I even hate the name.

badbilly

The plane in the picture above is NOT the Bieber plane. There is about a $50 million price difference between that plane and the plane Bieber arrived in. He was in a Hawker 800($8-$12 million) and the photo is of a Gulfstream G450 ($40-$60... million). And its not his personal plane, he was just chartering it.

Chica

Of course, he'll get off, he always does, because he's a celebrity. I heard his enabler dad was on the plane, too....pathetic.

Alia

and why do they continue to let this little c*oksucker back into this country...

Itoldu

NY news reporting they are sending him back to Canada!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OK

Deport this p.o.s already!