Justin Bieber

Limo Assault Triggered By Radio Music

1/31/2014 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131-justin-bieber-02

Justin Bieber has been criminally charged in Canada for assaulting a limo driver ... and TMZ has learned the whole dispute was triggered by the volume of the radio.

Here's what we're told by sources... Justin was cruising along in Toronto in the back seat of the limo when he wanted the driver to turn up the noise ... on the radio.

The driver turned it up ... but not as much as Justin wanted, and an argument erupted.

According to one of our sources ... the argument became physical when Justin reached his arm out to turn up the radio himself ... and the driver swatted his hand away.

The limo driver claims Justin started screaming profanities ... then smacked him several times in the head.

Bieber's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, says his client is "innocent," and a source connected with Bieber insists it was one of Justin's friends -- not Justin -- who hit the driver.  The source would not reveal the identity of the friend.

0123_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

Ronald RayGun

The punk needs to get a real beatdown then maybe he'll chill a bit!

anna

So hold up, I can rent a limo, in essence, Ill pay for a service but I have no say in what I listen to while being provided that PRIVATE THOUSAND DOLLAR SERVICE?

fastdriver

Nothing is ever his fault. Takes NO responsibility for anything!

worldclass

Well if I have been driving I would have slammed on the breaks let the beaver go through the windshield but I guess that's why I don't drive people for a living

Lydie

One thing after another. Can you spell "Cry for help"?

Kev the Realist

Of course he didn't do it. Just like he didn't take drugs ( my mommy gave them to me) and he didnt drive under the influence ( smoking weed isn't considered driving under the influence) and I am not a complete douch$bag and wanna be punk. He makes me sick. Stop hiding behind your body guards and stupid unemployed friends ( hangers-on mooches) and smarten up. Otherwise you will end up just like Michael jackson, without the career. This is textbook for how you eff up a career.

me

famous or not some limo driver swats at me better believe he'd probably get a smack or two

Aarin

Little dick wanted that **** blasted. But some people can't drive or pay proper attention with a head killing distraction like that

gossip_woman

he is a idiot. he needs to have his parents jump in and do something about him... but being as they are to stupid to do so.. Justin is heading for a life in jail or on the streets as a druggie. if he makes it to 27 i would be surprised.

TMP

Either he pays his friends A LOT to take the blame for him OR he has A LOT of REALLY awful friends... they all seem to get in trouble when they're with him.

Really

Banned him from here! Same news

monique

i was going to say how, after he throws all his friends under the bus and blames them for everything does this guy still have "friends" but the sad truth is they ain't friends, they are people willing to play the part and take the fall so they can sponge off him and get their 15 min's in the spotlight, sad life when you can afford just about everything but can't have a decent basic friend.

CaptainObvious

Something doesn't smell right here. I've been in plenty of limos and in none of them did the driver control the music volume. That's one of the reasons for the privacy screen.

Crzym1nky

I think it's time for justin to start a reality show. $$$ Horny girls, haters, and gawkers.

Lalaflo

He just needs to stop taking those steroids! It's been so obvious! Breaking out, crazy out of control behavior, trying to build up his skinny body. He needs to get a clue. Pot use and anxiety pills to stop the roid effects?! hello, stop the steroids!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments