The Game

Challenges Zimmerman to Boxing Match

Promoter Hedges

1/31/2014 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

013114_the_game_tmzlive_launch_v3
The Game just came on TMZ Live and formally accepted the challenge to fight George Zimmerman in the ring ... but the promoter hedged, saying although Game is a front-runner, there are more than 4,700 others who want a piece of Zimmerman.

The Game scoffed at promoter Damon Feldman, who said Zimmerman would be a tough opponent because he's been heavy into boxing training.  Game -- who's 6'5" and 240 lbs -- predicts a quick knockout.

Damon says Zimmerman has agreed to fight DMX ... and he says he'll make a decision in a few days for the March 1 fight.

Neal20

I think I have my money on 6'5 240

Perky

Screw the Game.
My money's on Khloe Kardashian punching the black into him even with one hand tied behind her back.

Noname

GAME all the way, but the bigger question is when did GZ become a celebrity.

KAT

YES, THANK YOU GAME!!! THIS MADE MY DAY. THE AV SUPPORTS YOU.

Your_Doom

KIMBO SLICE.... should fight him..

Yurra Knutz

Gone get knocked the F out

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Too comical.

Vicki Lemke

Watch out he prbly will have a gun.

Kamal

ONLY IN AMERICA WOULD A CHILD MURDERER BE FAMOUS & HAVE A CELEBRITY BOXING MATCH LMFAO

nof

The pic of Zim, in a boxing/grinning pose?

Shows how truly remorseless/insane the dude is.

He doesn't need a promoter/opponent - he needs a Dr.

fun1345

Not only would I pay to see that but I would sell tickets ,fight the Game

TheRealDeal

Here's how the fight should go. The two opponents meet in the center of the ring. After the introductions, the opponents go to their corners. But when Zimmerman's back is turned to his opponent, the opponent pulls out a gun and shoots Zimmerman in the back, killing him. George Zimmerman got away with shooting an unarmed teenager in the back and killing him, so it's Karma. Oh yeah, most importantly, George's opponent can NOT be Black, because he will be charged and convicted of murder. The opponent must be WHITE, the whiter the better. Someone like Joe the plumber or Ted Nugent or Rush Limbaugh. RIP George Zimmerman, Racist, Child Killer, and Fat-@ss Imbecile.

Nat Turner

If the game loses he'll know longer be able to rap or go back to his neighborhood.

Real Talk

So let me get this straight, I was just playing GTA V, and a "The Game" song came on the radio. In the song, he says "Free C Murder". Now, for those of you who don't know who "C-Murder" is, he is a rapper, who just so happened to kill a 16 year old kid. C-Murder, was later released from prison, and then put back in after his trial.

"Free C-Murder", but you want to beat the **** out of George Zimmerman? Trayvon Martin's case is disputed, there are many different sides to that story, some of which, we will never see due to a biased media, and the agenda they try to blatantly push.

But, C-Murder killed a 16 year old who, from all accounts, was an innocent kid.

But yet, let's all root for the hypocrite "The Game", to beat up Zimmerman because he is not black and killed a black kid. But yet, it's cool to root for a guy who supports the release of a different guy, who killed a 16 year old.

Not to mention, in the song, he supports the release of other people who have killed people

Right there is the link to the song I'm referring to, and C-Murder's wiki page, just so people can see the hypocrisy. But then again, I'm sure most of you will look past my post, or either insult me for pointing out the hypocrisy.

jenlolo