The Game

Challenges Zimmerman to Boxing Match

Promoter Hedges

1/31/2014 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

013114_the_game_tmzlive_launch_v3
The Game just came on TMZ Live and formally accepted the challenge to fight George Zimmerman in the ring ... but the promoter hedged, saying although Game is a front-runner, there are more than 4,700 others who want a piece of Zimmerman.

The Game scoffed at promoter Damon Feldman, who said Zimmerman would be a tough opponent because he's been heavy into boxing training.  Game -- who's 6'5" and 240 lbs -- predicts a quick knockout.

Who Ya Got?

• The Game
  • Zimmerman

Damon says Zimmerman has agreed to fight DMX ... and he says he'll make a decision in a few days for the March 1 fight.

Mista steal yo hoe

Another form of game being a hypocrite he wants to prove theres a way to aolve disputes without weapons, yet h has felony posession of a firearm on his record, and also urges our state to free his friends who have committed murders with weapons. Games only after this cause hes black.

2cray4

I hope Z Murder gets a concussion like no other. I would take every insult, issue, hurt, pain whatever out on this psychotic fatso!

2cray4

Game says he doesn't need training! Lol. I had no idea he was so tall, he seems short, man short, like 5'9. Kanye would be a good contender too. Wassup Ye! I believe Kanye would wear him out , too I bet . The promoter is back peddling though, he's afraid to have Game up in there! Lol

The Man They Call Louis

The promoter needs to quit stuttering and make the fight happen with The Game and Zimmerman. I hope The Game knocks the blubber out of Gerogie

tina

This is all show I wish someone would really!! Kick his ass.

tina

This guy Zimmerman needs to go away stop putting this guy in the spotlight. Who ever arranged this knows it will bring in money because everyone wants to kick his ass . What is Zimmerman trying to proof , he is nothing but a murderer.

EnquirerLover

My money is on "ZimZimmer"". Rage is a hellva motivator. Truth.

Panther

This guy has a death wish. First of all, DMX is not gonna fight fair and The Game will kill him. GZ should just keep his ass in the house and watch cartoons and eat burritos all day.

michelle

the key to
fame and fortune
murder a child
shame to all and any who
support/promote such actions
no fame no fortune
remember the children
R.I.P. Trayvon Martin
G-d Bless

AIN'T IT DA TRUFF

I hope George -- a fellow Latino! -- kicks the living shishkabobs out of his opponent.

blah

i'll box the game!
have his people call my people!

Sherry

Seriously, where can I SEE this on March 1st!!!!!

tony smith

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THIS MAN KILLED AN UNARMED BLACK CHILD AND YOU ARE CALLING HIM A CELEBRITY ARE YOU SERIOUS WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT PROTESTED! WHAT DON'T THEY SEE !!! I GUESS IT'S OK!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan

May I ask why Zimmerman Isn't fighting Floyd Mayweather ? I want to see a fight! Yes The Game is capable of getting the point across that Zimmerman truly needs his a*s beat but I know Floyd can give us a wonderful show and a promising knockout!

really people

How about Zimmerman vs Roderick Scott?? Everybody hates both of them right. Oops my mistake only one is hated.Howcome people??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments