DMX

I'll Piss on George Zimmerman's Face

2/1/2014 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131_dmx_article_tmz_gettyDMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.

The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."

DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."

He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."

We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

hh869

Yep

Steve O'Beck

How are you gonna whizz while yer awn yer back after G-Z knocks yer crackhead out?

toddpugz7111

I would buy tickets to see him fight Sleezy Brown!!

Concernedcitizen

steveg

Fk. that a boxing match? I would want to challenge GZ to muthafu##### duel where we start out at opposite ends of an obstacle course and r given a 9mm with 1 clip only and a six inch blade for combat. Guaranteed i split his wig at 60 yrds. I would need a double tap at most. He would be finished the moment my SEAL training took over. Then like an ancient roman gladiator i would ask the crow whether ge lives or dies u know thumbs up or down.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16