DMX

I'll Piss on George Zimmerman's Face

2/1/2014 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131_dmx_article_tmz_gettyDMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.

The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."

DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."

He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."

We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

GagasTootsieRoll

Zimmerman and Casey Anthony should fight to the death

Just My Opinion

The picture of that dude above, how the dude is posing there in that shot reminds me of J.J. from Goodtimes. In that case, George don't have anything to worry about. LOL

J

Don't be mad at DMX.. This is the classless folks that Zimmerman attracts.. Like flies to a piece of crap..

Peekie

Racism at its best Trayvon Martin is dead and still being crucified let him REST IN PEACE !

Dana Quinn

I guess dmx scared, obviously if he said he would murder him, they won't make the fight happen. *****

Liz

Who?? Never heard of the 'dmx' classless idiot.

saywhatiwant

One name comes to mine...KImbo slice!!!!

Jacob Yambrick

I can't understand how people refuse to accept the fact that this kid was a thug that got what was coming. Next time you're walking back home from drug supplies, go somewhere with security, like a bank. Then go in with your hood up and looking thugged out. If the armed guard walks up to you, don't answer his questions, just attack him. See what happens.

Just My Opinion

I could see that dude in the ring fighting George.. bouncing around singing (talking) his stupid rap crap.

Talking about p!ssing in a white man's face, and making him drink $#!^.

..and this guy thinks he is acting better than Zimmerman is?

loungecat

Who unleashed the KKK on TMZ today? =(

veighey

Too funny

loungecat

Who unleashed the KKK on TMZ today? =(

laffnbear

Typical "rapper" reply, vulgar and insulting.
This sort of thing fires up racist emotions and helps to promote ill feelings toward ALL blacks.
THIS STATEMENT IS UNCALLED FOR.
I can't understand why "good" blacks don't scream out in outrage, but let Whites do it instead.

Squad

An embarrassment to white people and an embarrassment to black peoplin the ring at the same time. What could go wrong?

90sGangstaz

Zimmerman aint white you dumb bitches he hispanic. But dmx needa kalm just let the game **** em up.