DMX

I'll Piss on George Zimmerman's Face

2/1/2014 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131_dmx_article_tmz_gettyDMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.

The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."

DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."

DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."

He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."

We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

buzz kill

WOW! Talk about a hateful racist. What about all the black youth murdered by blacks in the inner cities? I guess that would be a non starter because they would kick your racist ass and piss on YOUR face.

anya2u

real classy, tmz :( we could have done without this article

Cookie

Yes!! Put DMX in the ring with him! Please!!

KikiV3nom

Zimmerman is not White OR Mexican He's White AND Mexican and just like yall make my mixed race daughter who is White and Black and make her just black yall are taking the white out of his race also yall need to realize that white is not a pure race and will never be a pure race again I'm pretty sure everyone in the world is mixed with something and Zimmerman is White and Mexican stop claiming he's just Mexican.

soonergirl

Zimmerman is a punk and Trayvon was NOT a thug as you whitefolk have pegged him to be. I would love, love, love to see DMX beat the living Hell out of him. That's what he deserves!!!!

billybob

DMX is provoking racism and he's doing it on purpose. He really does not care about his black brothers, he just want's to be in the news again. This is really pathetic!

Matt m

After Zimmerman whips dmx ass. Hopefully he will get to retrieve his gun and take a second piece of trash out. Zimmerman for the whitehouse

franklyspeaking

Though highly toxic, I doubt DMX 's urine is poisonous enough for this Fat Teen Killer. The handbook said not to follow or be armed.. See & Call Gordo.

gotyours

You know who is going to find you- some old man fishing lol

J

Lol the crackers on here are just mad cause blacks have dominated in all areas such as sports, music, sex, bigger penis. Even white woman want to be like black woman getting injections to give them bigger lips, getting bigger butts, making their nose smaller... White folks are hilarious. It's a matter of time before the whites are wiped out haha

2freshchris

Zimmerman ain't Mexican he is Peruvian and white but I still believe he needs his ass beat

bjt7129

Put me in ring wt. *****ass D.M.x. or the game... ill piss invite there faces. And make them eat ****.. talk bout race all blacks are racist... put me on TMZ. Or any news channel will speak my mind.. let one of them soft and rappers challenge me.

Faunmax

DMX is acting like a thug, no better than Zimmerman. Just trying to get him name in print.

Drew

What a typical black person reaction...I am not going to follow the rules and then blame "the system" when they face consequences. I think Zimmerman is a piece of trash but he has a right to defend himself from a punk slamming his head on the sidewalk. There are 14 times more black on black murders than there are white on black murders. That means every single time a white person murders a black person, 15 black people were killed by black people. Where is the marches and outrage for that? Where are Jesse and "Reverend Al" on this issue? I will tell you where, trying to create the next Tawana Brawley.

Luke

DMX and game have to watch themselves Zimmerman isn't going to volunteer for this unless he knows what he's doing and has something extra