Bieber & Pal

Double-Team Topless Stripper

'Ain't No Fun, If the Homies Can't Have None'

2/2/2014 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0201-bieber-lil-za-nycSay this for Justin Bieber ... at least he shares ... even when it comes to strippers' boobs -- as seen in this photo of Justin and his pal Khalil Sharieff sucking on one breast each during a recent party.

According to sources with direct knowledge ... the stripper, who came fully-loaded with giant fake breasts and a classy rainbow-colored Playboy tattoo, was hired to "perform" for Justin and his pals during a party at an L.A. recording studio.

During the festivities, Justin and Khalil decided to get a taste of the action ... at the same time ... with Justin taking a love-bite out of the left mammary for good measure.

Sources at the party say the stripper looked old enough to be Justin's mother ... maybe that explains the urge to breast-feed.

LetsBeReAL

This picture really made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. Besides, he's not doing anything other teenage boys aren't doing. Sucking on girls t I ts. This is what popular boys do at that age.

Unbroken Chain

Oh man. That's a picture he shouldve known better to allow to be taken. I've kinda felt bad for him, but this is not a smart move

nof

Okay, I'm convinced, it's over-the-top/outta control.

Beatriz

Hhahahah, this is so funny! Love this pic and Justin

Martha Thomas

His tattoo's missing though. The music sign one so it could be fake. I dunno

mAVI

TMZ ANDATE A LA RE CONCHA TE TU MADRE -.-

Not autor

Aff, please, that photo is old, very old, where is the tattoo on his ear? each thing you read on the internet!

jackson marlowe

I'd vote to acquit the shooter who puts Bieber out of our misery.

Justin

scrotum

Aylin

THIS IS SO FAKE! Justin have a tattoo in ear, and skin is a different color... Best engage yourself up real, credible and good things.

Jim

LOL some people here think his teen fans are gonna be hatin' him for that.

Nope. They'll be flashing their boobies too now, rebelling like Justin and all.

LOL parenting must be hard LOLOLOL

Mayté

To my not **** me! You like defending Justin throw him down also, YOU HAVE NO LIFE! **** WHY NOT TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING JUSTIN DOING GOOD? WHY? =)

Anette

Just shut the **** up!!

Anette

its photoshopped bitches!!

milan

TMZ is full of bs. this is a fake picture. next time u lie, make sure u include my music note tat behind my ear. lol And dont forget.. dont use m&g pictures.