Justin Bieber

Board on the Dance Floor

2/2/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020214_bieber_skateboard_launch_v2
Justin Bieber may not skate on his DUI charge ... but he made up for it by creating a new dance on wheels last night in NYC.

Justin hit up the annual "Leather & Laces" party Saturday night at the Liberty Theatre in NYC ... and created a spectacle of himself by doing kickflips to a Sage the Gemini song.

Two things:

Thing 1 -- Are you getting the feeling Bieber is obsessed with making a spectacle of himself?

Thing 2 -- Who the hell allowed him to bring him in a skateboard?!? Much less, skateboard inside.

We can answer Thing 2:  The club allowed him to skateboard.

kr

what idiot staffer wrote this? the dui charge was fake so yes he will skate out of it... and this article is poorly written and thought out

marmar

Idiot

BoycottTrombones

Okay. The last few days all I'm seeing are typos. There *never* used to be typos on this site. New "writers"? AnNOYing!

OK

This kid is filthy rich traveled the world and thinks he can do anything he wants. He is bored and is acting out. Classic example of too much to soon. Smh.

Just My Opinion

This is news? Hell, it isn't even entertaining. Some young rich punk takes a skateboard into a club, and says look what I can do. I don't know about you guys, but I didn't see much that he could do with it. Justin should have stayed home with his skateboard until he is 21 years old. By then he will not only be better at skateboarding, he will not have to feel the need to try to empress people at a night club by doing stupid things like this.

Shell

TMZ should just change there name from TMZ to 24HourBieberAlert.com

CremeBrulee

Watch for the Biebs trashing a hotel room later tonight. Seeing his AMAZING replacement perform at the Superbowl HAD to hurt.

gregg

Is it just me or does it look like he's trying to flip the board and if so ...why?

I dont get it.

decko

Who brings a skateboard to a club? Ha, what a joke.

The Zombie

Reminds me of when I was skating through my high school with the dude from that "Diving In" movie.

Gamedame

TMZ blew it. The headline should read, "Beiber is BORING on the Dance Floor".

Hank

Wow. Does it get any more douchie than that?

YouDontSay

You aren't Mr T. Good Grief.

usertaylor

I'm going to try and break this down for the majority of you who are fervently posting about TMZ being "weird" and "obsessed" with Justin Bieber due to their non-stop coverage. You should sit down and think about how your tombstone might read- "Here lies ________ Remembered as an Armchair Warrior who passionately devoted his/her life to criticizing TMZ's daily Justin Bieber internet posts". I'm not sure if you guys are aware... TMZ gets paid to cover these things since they are a celebrity news based source. If they didn't, you would be somewhere else- possibly doing something productive in your lives. Can you see how it's sort of ironic that you're posting about how TMZ is infatuated with JB while you're sitting here getting upset, with a fixation on him being gay, and wishing him death? That's pretty fcking "weird". Read a book or get a friend, idk

sammi_success15