Woody Allen

My Daughter's a Liar

I Didn't Molest her

2/2/2014 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0202_woody_allen_tmzWoody Allen is about to come out swinging against his adopted daughter, who accused him of molesting her when she was a little girl.

Woody's rep just said Woody is about to explain why Dylan Farrow is a liar, when she claims he abused her when she was 7 ... among other things, allegedly taking her in the attic and sticking his face in her crotch.

The rep says, "Mr. Allen has read the article and found it untrue and disgraceful.  He will be responding very soon."

Stay tuned.

RaineeDrops

Umm a guilty person has to take the time to PREP a response!> Way to re-victimize Dylan again you sick POS! You are disgusting!

Soda pop

He looks scary

Andru1981

How can he explain his way out of this one? Why can't these dildos ever own up to anything? Ohhhh, because Hollywood puts them on pedestals and they have never had to deal with the word "no."

RaineeDrops

Dylan, do not let him shame you back to silence. For him to have to have time to prepare a response = waiting for a lawyer to help him discredit you. Abusers will re-victimize those they abuse with their denial and sinister side stepping. Abusers try to minimize. Stay strong!

CelebJustice

Will his other daughter, err... wife be with him? Disgusting pedo s***.

nof

Rarely if ever do children lie about allegations, dude.

Rarely if ever.

Many allegations don't come out until later - due to fear.

Calling us liars only adds fuel to the fire and flames.

But it's business as usual - the typical reaction/game.

Read any textbook on perp-behavior/reaction.

They're all innocent.

I've yet to hear ONE acknowledge they did it/show remorse etc.

Wouldn't wanna jeopardize their place/position in the community -

God forbid they lose face.

What a nightmare this has been for the Farrows.

Summer

Your son said the same thing. Freaking pedophile!

YouDontSay

He married his daughter. Could care less what diarrhea comes out of his mouth.

nof

In the beginning everyone sides with the perp(s).

In the end?

No one does -

...even Diane Keaton literally RAN off-stage.

My own perps ran, moved to FL.

The moment my allegations broke.

There they erased 50 hours of Super-8 footage.

Transferred to VHS.

Just in case police came.

S*** of the s***.

This is what you do - you shine a light on it forever.

Decades later the nightmares still exist.

Why should THEY be at Elaine's and with Soon-Ewwww.

Dfer

To call your own child a liar is disgraceful to me...

Pink

Ya old ugly pedo arse may try to re-write history, but you married your own daughter ,a child, so stfu and nobody believes you monster, its time the truth came out from your house of lies and secrets old b*astard.

susiecreamcheese

I believe her.

D-INCARNATION

Pants on fire..

Somerville

If she is a liar and so disgusting, why then did Allen fight tooth and nail to get custody of her? The judge denied it and said she could never see him again because Allen's conduct was creepy.

Allen is a sick pedophile and I hope Blanchett doesn't win the Oscar.

I for one would like to hear from Mariel Hemingway. Allen slept with her when she was 17 and he was in his 40s.

Mimi

I believe you, Dylan. Hollywood needs to know that people like me fastforward through the WA tribute.

The reason I know he's a weirdo is that when I worked in NY he was known to not want ethnic actors in the background of the Upper West Side. Huh?

The union got after him. He decided to pay the background to sit in a school bus all day and never use anyone. Rules do not apply to WA. He lives in his own world where men can do what they want to children and make a whole neighborhood lily white that is not.