« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Denver Broncos Superstar

REJECTED From NYC Nightclub

Where Seahawks Partied

2/3/2014 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020314_von_miller_launchDenver Broncos superstar Von Miller learned the hard way ... no one wants to party with the losers ... 'cause after the game, he was REJCTED from a nightclub where the Seahawks celebrated their big win ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

It all went down at Marquee in NYC ... where stars like James Carpenter, Sidney Rice and a bunch of other Seattle players were welcomed inside with open arms.

But when Von got to the front door ... suddenly, the bouncer explained the club had reached capacity ... and the Broncos linebacker was turned away.

It was sad ... but hey ... as Kurtis Blow would say ... "these are the breaks."

020314_seahawks_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Worse Super Bowl. I've seen. Worse commercials I've seen. Crapwarner blew out for 46 minutes. I flew into the states for this ? What a cruel joke. Then my backing team lost! I'm out 40G's. NEVER again!

Hammer

Should've just went to the Grey Cup. Stayed ur ass up north

Rigby

Thy only do that because they don't want people to fight. You can't have a team who just lost money and a chance at a Superbowl ring in the same place with the people who won it.

The Zombie

REJCTED ? And I wouldn't know Curtis Blow's music, but are they really "the brakes"? Or are they breaks? I'm not usually a grammar or spelling Nazi, but come on.

Vote2012

Super Star? I don't think so. This Super a bowl was like most, it's all about media hyped marketing. They hype up these games as if every game is the game of the century, and it never turns out that way. The commercials were boring, the game was a blow out, and Payton Manning is not as good as the sports media makes you believe.

o rly

Actually, he would say "these are the BREAKS", it's right in the song title you TMZ IDIOT.

OK

That isn't nice.

maria

They are right. The club was full and the police was manning the door in most cases. Not that they would not want him there; it was really full. I know because I was there. If you went out; you could not come back in. They had the same issue the day before. Everybody is in town so you should get there early.