Diddy

Possible Instagram Proposal

to Longtime GF

2/3/2014 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0203-diddy-ring-instagram-03
File this under cheapest proposal ever -- Diddy (who's worth a reported $580 million) may have popped the question to his longtime GF Cassie ... on Instagram.

Granted, the rock is roughly the size of Pluto ... but rather than renting out a baseball stadium and proposing in front of an orchestra, Diddy posted a photo of the ring on Instagram for his 3.2 million followers.

Along with the photo, he wrote the caption: "Baby do you like it? I just want to get you wat you Like! I just wanna Mk you smile :)" Cassie (who's been dating Diddy since 2007) responded, "It's perfect!"

Hours later, Keyshia Cole posted a photo of Cassie showing off the rock ... it's enormous ... but we still gotta ask ...

0203-diddy-ring-instagram-02

elsa

how do you spell 'gauche'?

jor

Wow that chick is smoken WOW WOW WOW. Seriously... Diddy most definitely knows what he is doing.

namers

We're becoming a really tacky society with no couth.

altaxena

That girl Cassie is very young for him, Puff Diddy could be his father and she , the fact he start to date this girl when she was barely legal to has sex with , makes me sick to my stomach, Puf Diddy is SO UGLY I dont understand what girls see on that womanizer

johnny

The name is Sean Combs I think, and money does not make for class. So you can ice skate on the ring , no amount of Diamonds , damages women and white slacks will ever make you legitimate ...

celeb_backlash

It's the only way his name gets on any news - he's so THIRSTY! #Pathetic

Cormarbla

Just because one has money does not mean that onw has class. Also, I think that ring is hideous!

AllieHughes

Alot of jealousy here in the comments. Ring is gorgeous, so is she. Best wishes. Nothing better than being in love.

plum

people only do things on twitter, instagram, vine etc... for "attention" that's the whole point. its the world we live in....everyone feels the need to do***ent their ****ing BMs for god sake

News Flash

Look at that skinny B on the counter!She needs to sit at a table and eat something!

News Flash

Just mak'n up for what he don't have dowwwwn below.

Jamie

Kangay and thing did it for publicity too (keeping up with the wh@redashian). How come you never said that about them KMZ. YOU BIAS A HOLES. I HATE YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE VERY UNFAIR.

Cascada Mars

This is all about an amazing moment of my life. How i got my ex lover back. Before i was having problems with my boyfriend which make him hate me so much that leads to breakup and left me for another woman, until i was introduced to a site i can get help and i saw a comment of this temple called ancientijebudespelltemple@gmail.com, i contacted and tell my problems. He told me i needed a spell on him to bring him back, and he started the spell immediately, i am very much thankful because his spell worked magisterially on him. I will advice to contact him through this email ancientijebudespelltemple@gmail.com........ If anyone need his help

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4