Paris Hilton

Wins $50,000 on Blackjack

AFTER $100,000 DJ Gig

2/3/2014 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0203_paris_hilton_dj_instagram
The rich just keep getting richer -- mere hours after Paris Hilton was paid $100,000 to DJ in Atlantic City Saturday night ... she won $50K at the blackjack table.

Paris kicked off her residency at Harrah's "Pool After Dark" with a blowout -- DJ'ing for a sold out crowd -- and sources tell TMZ, she got paid $100,000 for the job.

We're told the party was a blast -- the first of many DJ gigs for Paris at Harrah's -- but the craziest part was when she left the club and hit the blackjack table ... where she increased her night's haul by 50% ... winning another $50,000.

Whoever said life is fair?

0203_blackjack_winnings_instagram
0204_paris_hilton_spinning_dj_footer

Rachel

Who?!

UNLV1990

Atlantic city, the next Reno. Game over. I didn't know that ac has that much cash. Paris playing ac, that's all you need to know about her dj skills, none.

Spike

I'm impressed she can count to 21.

RaineeDrops

how much did she spend on Blackjack?

JesusSaves

Why do filthy rich people posts pics of huge wads of cash? It's beyond tasteless to do that, especially during such hard financial times for the majority of people. It takes a really low life narcissistic pig to to stoop that lowly!

Waka Waka Waka

Ya... she still has no a*s tho.. Lol..waka waka wakaaaa

notalawyer

That kind of $$$ will buy a lot of Valtrex oral used to treat outbreaks of genital herpes. In people with frequent outbreaks, this medication is used to reduce the number of future episodes.

Sam

And...she's still a herpes riddled racist.

Randy

ahhhhh who cares........ I rather hear about her botox on the BJ lines around her lips.

sean

And I found a Tootsie Roll Midgee under my sofa cushion.
So I guess we both had lucky nights.

bring back recent posts

This is what " celebrity" news is now, sucks.

Zechs

Looks like you gotta work on that math. That would be $5,000 as those are clearly $100 dollar bills not $1000s

stfu please

Why won't this old bitch just go away.

ernie

Right out of the horse's mouth: broken promise CNN LARRY KING LIVE - Aired June 27, 2007 - 21:00 ET THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED. LARRY KING, HOST: Tonight, Paris Hilton -- her first TV interview since she walked out of jail early Tuesday morning. She says 23 days behind bars has changed her. Judge for yourself in the interview we've all been waiting for. KING: Want to read another note? HILTON: Yes. This I wrote -- this is about the girls that are in there. "I have compassion for those I left behind at the prison. I am lucky enough that I have a home and a family to go to when I get out of here. Most of the women in here don't have that option. They have to go back on the streets and some of them end up even back here because they don't know where else to go. "I want to help set up a place where these women can get themselves back on their feet. A place with food, shelter and clothing and programs, kind of a transitional home. I know I can make a difference and hopefully stop this vicious circle of these people going in and out of jail." Because they told me the average amount for a woman going in there, into Lynwood is 7.3 times. So literally women just go out on the street, they have nowhere to go and then they end up right back in there. I just feel like it's a vicious circle. Some of these people are mothers and then their children end up in the system and it's just -- really, it's sad.

stfu please

She's no DJ and why the eff is this making news?? Do you need stories TMZ???! Do you?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments