Paris Hilton

Wins $50,000 on Blackjack

AFTER $100,000 DJ Gig

2/3/2014 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0203_paris_hilton_dj_instagram
The rich just keep getting richer -- mere hours after Paris Hilton was paid $100,000 to DJ in Atlantic City Saturday night ... she won $50K at the blackjack table.

Paris kicked off her residency at Harrah's "Pool After Dark" with a blowout -- DJ'ing for a sold out crowd -- and sources tell TMZ, she got paid $100,000 for the job.

We're told the party was a blast -- the first of many DJ gigs for Paris at Harrah's -- but the craziest part was when she left the club and hit the blackjack table ... where she increased her night's haul by 50% ... winning another $50,000.

Whoever said life is fair?

0203_blackjack_winnings_instagram
0204_paris_hilton_spinning_dj_footer

doinmything

DJ my a$$!!!! She is one ugly used up ho! She looks like a fricken horse!

ernie

What a crock: "The Paris Hilton Transitional Home for Women" - the best idea Hilton could ever do for herself. What a great legacy it could be for her and her family. But gas see followed up on her dream? Well ... from the looks of her in that dj booth... I doubt it. Maybe someday this young lady will wake up and start to give back to those women she left behind. Come on, Paris... get real.

ImSoReal

I guess she couldn't sing or act so maybe she is technically gifted or something.? lol

marmar

Damn pas me some off that luck.

robert

Been wanting to bang her out since 2002/03. Hate all you want, she's business smart and sexy to stare at.

my2cents

Really? The bitch can't even mix. She plays other djs pre-recorded mixes. She's horrible. Effing poser!

KC

Good for her. That's great that she found something fun that she likes doing and gets paid well to do it, too. I'd rather read about Paris over any Kardashian any day of the week. And the blackjack win is pretty sweet, too!

DaveL

She better remember to declare it on her taxes (as if .she does her own taxes).

xxrokchikxx

I'm curious to know HOW and WHY she is getting paid $100,000 to DJ? She is not that big of a celebrity and should not be getting paid so much! This is absolutely ridiculous... and who are these a**clowns that are going to see her??

August

I can't believe anyone would pay money to listen to her play anything...

ok

Have to give the girl credit. She definitely isn't lazy!

fckupd

Well that makes my sack itch.

Politico Pablo

Good for her! But I bet she'll go back and lose all those winnings. Lady Luck eventually walks.

DogsRule

SICK ... the Rich just get Richer!

DogsRule

SICK ... the Rich just get Richer!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments