George Zimmerman

Boxing Match Set!!!

HE WILL FIGHT DMX

2/4/2014 8:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131-dmx-article-tmz-getty-2
It's official ... X gonna give it to George Zimmerman -- TMZ has learned, rapper DMX has just been named Zimmerman's opponent in his upcoming celebrity boxing match.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman tells us, DMX was selected out of 15,000 applicants ... all of whom wanted a piece of Zimmerman in the ring after he issued the open challenge to fight anyone willing to take him.

But no one wanted to beat Zimmerman's ass more than DMX.

As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up." He then said he'd literally piss on George's face.

Zimmerman might actually have a chance though -- as we reported, he's been training pretty hard for months ... oh yeah, and he's only 30 years old. DMX is 43.

The boxing match will be 3 rounds.

The date, time, and location of the fight will be announced at a news conference next Wednesday.

Yurra Knutz

Where Cain Velasquez at?

cvbm10

too bad trayvon didnt get his wig split all over the boulevard. shoulda aimed for tha dome zimmdog. split a neega wig mane

joclo

TMZ IS A PIECE OF ISH WEBSITE... THIS IS THE ONLY WEBSITE GIVING ATTENTION TO SOMEONE WHO MURDERED A TEENAGER GOING TO THE STORE TO GET SOMETHING... AN AMERICAN KID EXCERSISING HIS RIGHT TO WALK OUTSIDE... GUNNED DOWN BY A FAT UGLY EFFIN PIG WHO GOT REJECTED AS A COP... The owners of tmz are banned to have bad luck for the rest of their lives for this.... GLORIFYING A MURDERER LIKE A CELEBRITY... THIS WEBSITE HAS NO MOTHER EFFIN MORALS..... PIECE OF ISH WRITERS AND YOUR MOTHERS WHOEVER MADE YOU

Relax

A crack head vs a child murderer.. I choose the crack head

shannon

I hate to say this, because I am against violence, but I hope DMX beats the **** out of him.

Alex

And in the red corner, George "Son of Sam" Zimmerman !

billson1234

I don't think dmx stands a chance to be honest he's a crackhead

Nay

Bad choice, the game would have beat his ass for sure. DMX is a junkie WTF! Crackheads cant fight.

billson1234

But then again its hard to knock out crackheads but I would loved to see the game fight instead that would been a massacre on another note dmx should drop out dontt fight take the high road he is going to make money off of this and become a lot more famous don't feed the troll even if he loses he still wins

lili

It's obvious they chose DMX over the game bc they no Zimmerman has a better chance of beating him

Carl

Someone younger than 30 probably wrote that. An in shape 43 year old would destroy a fat 30 year old. I'm closer to 43 than 30 and I can say that I feel pretty much the same physically as I did at 20.

joelzwilliams

DMX has crazy crackhead strength. If they don't drug test him before the match he'll be able to lift a bus up off a quarter like Tyrone Biggums.

Yurra Knutz

He gon get it!!

VoiceOfReason

Yes! Take pcp first dxm! Woot! This is gonna be the most watched fight ever! Bigger than joe lewis (sp? Name?) and Muhammad Ali (was that the big one?)

VoiceOfReason

Ha ha I mean dmx! My phone autocorrects to dxm cause that's my pcp lmao