George Zimmerman

Boxing Match Set!!!

HE WILL FIGHT DMX

2/4/2014 8:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131-dmx-article-tmz-getty-2
It's official ... X gonna give it to George Zimmerman -- TMZ has learned, rapper DMX has just been named Zimmerman's opponent in his upcoming celebrity boxing match.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman tells us, DMX was selected out of 15,000 applicants ... all of whom wanted a piece of Zimmerman in the ring after he issued the open challenge to fight anyone willing to take him.

But no one wanted to beat Zimmerman's ass more than DMX.

As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up." He then said he'd literally piss on George's face.

Zimmerman might actually have a chance though -- as we reported, he's been training pretty hard for months ... oh yeah, and he's only 30 years old. DMX is 43.

The boxing match will be 3 rounds.

The date, time, and location of the fight will be announced at a news conference next Wednesday.

Cleveland

X looks skinny and sick... Game would have finished Zimmerman for good!

backup

Stomp that fat f...

backup

Superman your a sh.. face loser

AllieHughes

DMX needs to strike a direct blow at the Cyclops eye and that will be the end of this loser . Kill him.

AllieHughes

Has anyone seen George's mama? Cant imagine what gave birth to that deformed face.

Gsharon 710

Damon, TMZ, and everyone reporting on this should feel responsible for rubbing salt into a still very sore wound. Promoting this fight is bringing out racists of all colors, and you are to blame. When Damon said he would promote a fight, ALL plans should have stopped when the murderer said, "even black people." GZ was telling right then, he had hurting a certain race in his pea brain. He was pretty much unspoken in households, and you baiters could not let it be. The only, I mean ONLY reason I have heard of GZ , is because of his senseless murderous ass.

The manufactured excuse...."he was protecting himself." BS. This coward fights women, smirks, love free money, and intends to keep flaunting his big ass, little man, BS. Did he follow instructions given after reporting on Tray...Hell no! The police, Neighborhood residents, prosecutors , and jurors , should have stopped everything when he disobeyed orders.
Blacks were quickly accused of preparing to riot. No one went after him, his thuggish actions put him in the news. Knowing this, someone is going to promote him when HE made the distinction of certain. He did not say, even whites. If you never believed what his intention were the night of the murder, comprehend his bull. I really hope NO ONE gets in the ring. It would seem like assisting the other AH's who have no concern about Tray's family. Clap your hands, this is my very last post about this BS, and all the upsets to his defenders who used this for racial hate remarks I answered.

damienevil

dmx was supposed to do a mma bout...but dropped out when they wouldnt let him win

HeyYou

I hate humans. This world is ****.

Dee Jazz

This is crazy! X is 43 and GZ is 30 years old! X is a drug addict... c'mon now look at him! They picked him for a reason! Feldman is a NRA fav and is trying to make money for Zimmerman ya think? Everyone is being manipulated by this killer. Stop this fight by signing this petition, if you can sign one for Biebers... you can sign this one... http://wh.gov/lRQW5

DrTyrell

One of them has killed.

JerseyGirl201

This is ridiculous. How do u get a stung out 40 year old asthma having drug addict to fight the murderer? They should've just let Chyna do it or Laila Ali. At least they have a shot. Sad thing is black people will be more mad at DMX if he loses, then they were at Zimmerman for killing Trayvon.

SupremeGuy

lol I'm going to laugh so hard if Z beats X...

The racists around the country would flip out.

Coupe09

THIS IS UNREAL. I HATE EVERYBODY. SMH AMERICA.

DAMEGREASE

Check out upcoming DMX Gospel Song on www dot DAMEGREASE dot com

buttercup

I have hit an all-time low by being on this website. It is my addiction and now I feel as gross as a drug user. #literally

I am truly sickened that TMZ would glamorize Zimmerman and give him any attention at all. It's unfunny. It's as dirty and lowdown as Casey Anthony and the complete takedown of Amanda Bynes. It's one of those things you know in your gut is even wrong to encourage or sensationalize at all.

Rehab and recovery start effective immediately for me. Very shameful stuff.