George Zimmerman

Boxing Match Set!!!

HE WILL FIGHT DMX

2/4/2014 8:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0131-dmx-article-tmz-getty-2
It's official ... X gonna give it to George Zimmerman -- TMZ has learned, rapper DMX has just been named Zimmerman's opponent in his upcoming celebrity boxing match.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman tells us, DMX was selected out of 15,000 applicants ... all of whom wanted a piece of Zimmerman in the ring after he issued the open challenge to fight anyone willing to take him.

But no one wanted to beat Zimmerman's ass more than DMX.

As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up." He then said he'd literally piss on George's face.

Zimmerman might actually have a chance though -- as we reported, he's been training pretty hard for months ... oh yeah, and he's only 30 years old. DMX is 43.

The boxing match will be 3 rounds.

The date, time, and location of the fight will be announced at a news conference next Wednesday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sadiemay

ope he kicks Zimmerman's ass

BLUE UGLY 💩

Stop giving murder/wife beater Zimmerman attention

samael

Remind the douche - two things, no guns , and it is not to the death!!!!!!!!

timmons

His age will NOT be an advantage, get serious. If he had any brawn AT ALL he wouldn't have had to shoot an unarmed teen who was whooping his ass. My money's on DMX.

Signed,
Average White Guy

lvbornnraised

X GUNNA GIVE IT TOO U

Kcb

What happen to china

H8Kardash

Id put all my money on Zimmerman.. DMX is a crack head and weighs 110 lbs, hes got no chance

daisy

Start training DMX - even if you think you dont need to - every day, like it's your only mission in life. Get Mike Tyson and others to help you. We are all counting on you, dont let us down.

Mumra the Ever Living

It's easy to see why DMX was picked. Why not pick a broken down drug addict to fight this piece of shyte.
Besides, No matter what he says DMX will gladly accept cash to take a dive.

Matt m

Zimmerman is going to take another piece of trash out. Go team zimmerman

KicksandGiggles

I thought Zimm's idiots... oops supporters gave him enough of their hard earned $$$ for him to live work free. Cheez, too bad the lawyers took all his blood bucks and he has to resort to this circus for attention. He is one sick , pathetic useless sub-human being.

ForgetTheName

I hope he walks out to "Y'all gon make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here..."

lili

NOOOOOO, man wtf! I wanted game to do it, this is bull

rynb

what a sick society we live in. this is some **** out of idiocracy. we might not be too far off.

Rob

I hope DMX Beats the holy hell out of this child killer, I hope Zimmetman crys like a little b1tch and then comes clean of killing that boy not in self defense .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments