Mia Farrow

Woody Molested Dylan

And He Knows It [VIDEO]

2/4/2014 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020414_mia_farrow_launch
Woody Allen and his lawyer may be painting Mia Farrow out to be a spiteful bitch for alleging Woody molested her daughter ... but Mia is on tape explaining how Dylan freely opened up about the sexual attack and she says Woody knows in his heart exactly what he did.

Farrow spoke exclusively with Rosanna Scotto -- WNYW Fox 5 anchor -- back in 1992, just after winning a bitter custody fight.

Farrow explains ... when Dylan started opening up about the abuse she spontaneously grabbed a camera and videotaped it.

And ... Farrow explains how she told Dylan that her dad was now her sister's "boyfriend."

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Prolife8517

Sounds like an attention whore. I'm dealing with one of those where I live. She brainwashed her daughter to accuse not one not two but three of her exes and the child is 9. She even created a fb page telling everyone how her child was brutally raped. Who posts stuff like that about their minor child and flaunts it around? An attention seeker. Same as Mia. There was no findings in the investigation two decades ago. The needs to just move on. Kinda funny how it comes up after he wins an award isn't it, again?! Just sayin

bill

I like how all the Hollywood types defend this slime ball, reminds me of roman Polanski and Hunter Thompson. They always praise and worship the most sinister and diabolical pieces of trash. They get so wrapped up in their kaballah, and tantric yoga, and their brainwashing with drugs, sex, and alcohol they can't be reasonable. I quit watching TV, I ran across this story on the Internet and it just makes me sick! He should have been put in jail years ago, I hope he rots his last years there!

Jake

Mia is a troubled woman and an enabler for trouble.

Truth

Anyone that believes this wacky woman is an idiot.

lee

You know, all those years ago, when Woody married his adopted daughter, I remarked to members of my family, and I quote, What if this guy is a 'molester'. Now I am convinced I was right. They come in all shapes, ages , whether famous or not. I believe the girl. I can even remember simple things that happen forty years ago, things to laugh at, of course. So its easy to see that she would remember such a 'traumatic incident. And its a fact, that God does brings things to ones' remembrance, so that folks will know the 'truth'.

crackr

He was sleeping with one daughter but it is outrages to suggest he was also molesting his younger daughter????

jen

Allen refused to take a polygraph administered by the Connecticut state police. Instead, he took one from someone hired by his legal team. The Connecticut state police refused to accept the test as evidence. The state attorney, Frank Maco, says that Mia was never asked to take a lie-detector test during the investigation. Vanity Fair - 10 Undeniable Facts About the Woody Allen Sexual-Abuse Allegation http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10