Snoop to Will Ferrell

We Should RAP Together

'Boats N' Hoes Part 2?'

2/5/2014 6:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0204-snoop-will-01
Snoop Dogg wants to pick up where Prestige Worldwide left off ... hitting up Will Ferrell to record a sequel to the "Step Brothers" rap debut, "Boats N' Hoes" ... and it seems like Ferrell is down.

Snoop made the offer during Will's AMA session on Reddit earlier this week ... starting the conversation by saying, "ayy Will, imma need some more cowbell on tha next album, u game?"

Will's response: "Of course! I'm absolutely game, Snoop. I've also got some beats that I want to run by you. I'm warning you now, they're not good.
edit: In fact, I just talked myself out of it. I'm not going to show them to you."

That's when Snoop followed up -- "boats n hoes part 2 uhearme !! we may need 2 climb some trees first."

Of course, Snoop is referring to the "Huff 'N Doback" tune from the 2008 flick "Step Brothers."

As far as a sequel to the movie goes, Ferrell has stated in the past that it's unlikely -- but a follow-up to "BnH?" That would be as epic as the Catalina Wine Mixer!!!!

Here's the original song: **WARNING -- EXPLICIT LANGUAGE**

BLUE UGLY 💩

How about no

Ssmith

Can't w8

James R. - Los Angeles

You should be deported together.

RobbieG

The Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria; ill do ya in the bottom while you drinking Sangria!... We sail around the world and go port to port; every time I CxUxM I produce a quart!!!

Jenny

The deadliest catch without the crabs.

Winter

snoop dogface is a freaking clown

Just Steve

They should actually both go lay in a casket together. Too old for that ****

Rachael

Not ONE SINGLE "story" in the last 3 weeks has been error free. TMZ, I hope this is one kid's site that he's doing on his phone during class, otherwise you guys should be ASHAMED of yourselves!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

So we'll have two years of being assaulted by him masquerading as a rapper like he's hidden behind the personas of a race car driver and a TV newcsaster. The man has absolutely no personality and he pretty much sucks as anyone else.

Rigby

Lmao love that movie. Don't ruin it.

myopinion

LMAO...That video is so funny!

Mr. Pukey

GO AWAY Grampa Stup(id) Dog or lion or whatever in the h3ll you are calling your old a$$ these days. You are SO desperate to stay in the spotlight. Your 15 minutes were up hours ago...

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I dig Snoop, but looking at that close-up I think Yikes, kissing him has to be an eyes closed kinda thing.

static

They both suck.

Nobody Special

I wanna see Snoop Riding his "Big Wheel" on an Icy Road, or maybe a small half-pipe.

The Old Big Wheel was Old School fo-shoa.

Boats and Hoez is Lame, I have the Multimillion Dollar Hit for Snoop, have his people get wit my people, and out people can work it out.

Church