Woody Allen

Talked About Sex with 12-Year-Olds

... 38 Years Ago

2/5/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205-woody-allen-1976-getty
There was smoke nearly 40 years ago -- Woody Allen didn't explicitly say he was a pedophile ...but he sure came close ... openly describing a hypothetical orgy involving him and fifteen 12-year-old girls.

TMZ dug up the 1976 interview published in People.  Then 41-year-old Woody said, "I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with fifteen 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him."

He added, "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone ... I admit to it all."

And here's another gem: "It's no accomplishment to have or raise kids. Any fool can do it."

Funny ... because 4 years later -- in 1980 -- Woody began dating actress Mia Farrow, with whom he'd have one child and adopt two, including daughter Dylan ... who later accused him of sexually assaulting her at age 7.  He then married her sister.

maggi

This guy is beyond gross , creepy ...ugh , so repulsive.

Firefly

You are now seeing how sick Hollyweird really is. Do you realize how many pedo's are there running the business? You've heard of that dark little secret called the casting couch? Well children trying to break into the entertainment business are sometimes made to entertain the sick fcks that are interviewing them for a part. These sick fcks stick together and help each other out. How do you think that Limp Woody got away with the child diddling for so long. I heard about his sick ways a long time ago from a maid that worked for him. She saw him upstairs in the attic with two naked little girls. His head was between one of the little girls legs. Which goes along with what Dylan said about putting his head into her bare lap and breathing deeply in and out. SICK! You know I've had it with Hollyweird. They don't put anything out that is thought provoking anymore because they are to busy diddling children to care about making a good product. Shut them all down!

Your S&M Girlfriend

He should be castrated and his penis should be shoved down his throat so he chokes to death on it. I also have a problem with Mia Farrow because though i would draw the line at her being complicit, I can't help but think she was in denial. There is no way she wasn't aware of what was going on with him molesting her children in her home.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Lock his ass up gross

Bill5martin

Glad tmz dug this up. It is sad no one raised an eyebrow back then. I would love to see all his defenders try to defend this one. I don't want to hear it was some type of joke either.

Truth

GOT WERD FROM PRISON... APPEARS JERRY SANDUSKY IS LOOKING FOR A ROOMIE. I SUBMITTED WOODPECKER'S NAME. #TRUTH!!

ó|ó

and he gets away with it ... because everybody lets him.
i know he is disgusting beyond disgusting, i also know it is not in my power to do anything about it, i'm not an actor or actress who can deny working with him, im not a movie worker who can deny working with him, i'm not in power to do anything, i'm boycotting the oscars, that's all i can do, and i hate his movies, and i hate all who praise him, he is a filthy piece of subhuman, no doubt abusing all the young ones around him, still to this day, burn in hell

carlycartell

He's evil.

Danal3623

Oh tmz... I knew I'd be proud of repeatedly returning to your worthless n addictive site one day.... Good job :-)

Ladygoodman

A 100% sicko. And his neurotic movies SUCK!!!! Annie Hall SUCKED!!! Scrawny little neurotic geek themed movies. Why do so many think he is/was so talented. He is yesteryears Tyler Perry. At least some of Tyler's movies were somewhat funny and I don't think we will ever hear about him being a pedo. Although only Tyler Perry (Oprahs Boy) would ever be allowed to make so many horrible films. Adam Sandler may come close. Back to Woody Allen. He is a talentless freako, phsycho, pedo, nerdo, dorko, etc etc

Vote2012

He has always been creepy...stop buy his stuff and stop watching his movies.

kokochsnel

Sick mofo, someone needs to grab him in NYC cut his wormy peen n shove it down his butt. And tmz finally thank you

firebaby

most guys would say something like 18-yr old twins, or some ish.... but noooo, not woody... he wants fifteen pre-pubescent girls, with no boobies or body hair or menstruation allowed....
like dylan said, tell me again what's your favourite woody allen film???

Lily Daisy

All of Woody's movies involve forbidden thoughts and less than stellar motives with variations on the human condition. That's who he is, so it's not a big leap to believe that he could take advantage of two young girls sexually. We have the proof with the underage girl and all the nude pics h took, and we have compelling testimony from his adopted daughter. No mother could make up those graphic scenarios for her daughter out of hatred for Woody, especially a Mia Farrow type. All that said, there is nothing that I'll be done about it.

DDKITTY

Hide your daughters, hide your sisters....woody allen's raping everyone up in this bitch