Woody Allen

Talked About Sex with 12-Year-Olds

... 38 Years Ago

2/5/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205-woody-allen-1976-getty
There was smoke nearly 40 years ago -- Woody Allen didn't explicitly say he was a pedophile ...but he sure came close ... openly describing a hypothetical orgy involving him and fifteen 12-year-old girls.

TMZ dug up the 1976 interview published in People.  Then 41-year-old Woody said, "I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with fifteen 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him."

He added, "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone ... I admit to it all."

And here's another gem: "It's no accomplishment to have or raise kids. Any fool can do it."

Funny ... because 4 years later -- in 1980 -- Woody began dating actress Mia Farrow, with whom he'd have one child and adopt two, including daughter Dylan ... who later accused him of sexually assaulting her at age 7.  He then married her sister.

Sloane

smoking gun perhaps?

Chaps

EWWWW

I just saw his Attorney choking on a turd on a Today Show interview.

Chaps

Now exactly when is NYC going to do a welfare check on his new adopted hot asian victims errr children?

Sade

Wtf marries their adopted daughter....sick pervert....where are the authorities???

ChloeMcgee

He's always been a creep & I do not understand the accolades & respect for him from the Hollywood community. There are other directors to work for other than a despicable man that married his decades long girlfriends' teenage daughter, whom he had known since she was a baby. He can downplay the relationship with Mia Farrow all day long, he can say he barely knew Su Ne. Its bull****e. Mia and Woody have a child together, adopted two more children together, and were together for over 12 years. He's going to end up in jail. It's just a matter of time. Writing has been on the wall with this freak for a very long time.

lolojones01

sick sick sick, Pedo woody is a pervert

lolojones01

LMAO at the picture of woody here, lol http://haileyswellnessblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/barbara-walters-defends-woody-allen.html

Chaps

So who is gonna rush out to watch the new Sandusky Allen movie?

ironica

To those posting about him marrying his "adopted daughter", he didn't. He married his girlfriend's adopted daughter. Do I think this makes him look any better? No, he's still a freak, but facts are important and you weaken your argument when you come off as uninformed.

ironica

TWELVE years old! For all the doubters out there, note that he didn't say "18-year-old girls" or "young women", he said TWELVE! Ewww. That's 6th grade!

lolojones01

TMZ is threading a thin line, you'll get sued.... look at the URL you conspicously place the word pedophile

Chaps

No way will Woody sue it would just uncover more stuff showing he truly is a pedo

Jess

If he said that, then that lets me know the alligations his daughter made are true! I hope more people come out to expose this guy for the sick creep he is. If it's on video, there's nothing he can say that will convice me that he's innocent.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Red flags , all over that interview. In my years of living. I have never heard. Any speak hypothetically of being caught. With 12 year olds in orgies.

ivan

Let me get this straight: this is is a probable pedophile and Hollywood does not care but awards him honors? Meanwhile they line up to trash Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus for innocent acts in comparison? Where is the logic in that?