Woody Allen

Talked About Sex with 12-Year-Olds

... 38 Years Ago

2/5/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205-woody-allen-1976-getty
There was smoke nearly 40 years ago -- Woody Allen didn't explicitly say he was a pedophile ...but he sure came close ... openly describing a hypothetical orgy involving him and fifteen 12-year-old girls.

TMZ dug up the 1976 interview published in People.  Then 41-year-old Woody said, "I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with fifteen 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him."

He added, "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone ... I admit to it all."

And here's another gem: "It's no accomplishment to have or raise kids. Any fool can do it."

Funny ... because 4 years later -- in 1980 -- Woody began dating actress Mia Farrow, with whom he'd have one child and adopt two, including daughter Dylan ... who later accused him of sexually assaulting her at age 7.  He then married her sister.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

spock

Woody trying to be cool and give some one-liners. How sexual do you really think a nerdy guy like that is?

may28

Burn in hell Woody Allen.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Woody Allen is a disgusting pedophile who should he shunned

PhilipMarkum

We all know that 'Woody' Allen sexually assaulted at least one daughter and probably more. He's a sicko. All pedophiles all say, "I didn't do it...it's a lie!" He's a sick bastard and all I can say is that Hollywood sure is quiet on this one, right? Sickos.

rlemons

And there are some of you who still doubt her story!? No 41 year old man should use the words sex orgy 12 girl, in the same sentence. There are gonna be more woman who feel empowered by her open letter and they will come forward. No pedophile only harms one kid. Just wait. I've lost respect Diane Keton (spell?g) since she has been around him the longest and seems to be his biggest supporter. Never will u watch another movie with her in it.

BSpolice

The fact that he thinks having sex with 12 year olds is an actual option proves how cuckoo he really is.

chris

i dont care if this guy is a star or movie director this guy needs jail time. not only jail time he needs to help because this man is off his rocker..... and Mia needs to push charges on him ....

jackmama311

sick lil twerp!

BlizzBaby

He truly has always creeped me out...he should be prosecuted. Praying for Dylan

Hamburglar

i have heard e-nuff
now, pass me the puke bucket....

MrHarryBawls2016

Not shaping up to be a good month for the Woodmeister. Might as well call him "Boner" Allen at this point and not allow him to film any movies within 1000 yards of a school, community centre or Chuckee Cheese.....

Frank

If Hollywood shuns him, he can always coach at Penn State.

jwoolman

It's obvious even from just an excerpt that he was just saying that people would believe anything about him, no matter how outrageous. Think about it - would a real pedophile announce it like this in a public forum? Think, people, think. You know how often TMZ tries to spin stories 180 degrees, with headlines that are contradicted by the actual quotes. But they word headlines and other text to make it sound as though the subject of the story actually said something they certainly didn't.

News Flash

Damn good work TMZ! Woody Allen is a child PREDATOR.

News Flash

Omit spitting on his grave, back up a sewage truck and flood it with sludge. His mind already lives in it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments