Charlie Sheen to Ashton

'Mind Your Tongue'

Or I'll Beat Your Ass

2/6/2014 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0206-charlie-sheen-ashton-kutcher-tmzWell that was fast ... Charlie Sheen is threatening to destroy Ashton Kutcher -- just hours after making peace with his "Two and a Half Men" replacement.

As we reported ... Kutcher called out Charlie on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Thursday night for belittling him on Twitter, telling him to "shut the f**k up."  Sheen got the point,  and made a public apology.

But Sheen tells us ... when he did his mea culpa he hadn't watched the Kimmel interview.  When Charlie got around to watching it he immediately blasted Kutcher, tweeting, "Dood, you ever tell me to shut the F*** up, EVER again, and I'll put you on a hospital food diet for a year."

Charlie tells TMZ he has a warning for Ashton ...  "Mind your tongue, junior."

020614_ashton_kutcher_kimmel_launch

RaineeDrops

How come Charlie is not threatening to take away Ashton's house? LOL

Charlie, you are such a raving lunatic.

Lay off the drugs.

RaineeDrops

Charlie acts like he is in another manic episode.

Bipolar disorder? Is he off his meds?

Shelly

"WASHED UP CHARLIE SHEEN" No sitcoms,no movies,no kids & no respectable women will have anything to do with you..Take your ridiculous rants & crawl back into the hole you crawled out of..Do your kids a favor & dissapear-looser!

TT

Charlie one day you will threaten the wrong guy... and you will probably end up beaten up or worse dead.

porkchop

Charlie Sheen is such an unbalanced piece of **** of a man that nothing he says surprises me, but I would love a shot at this ******* myself. I have bigger balls then that dick, and I'm female..

CremeBrulee

I find it interesting that tons op people tell Justin and Hohan to kill themselves, yet I have NEVER seen anyone tell Charlie to kill himself. Whereas I think he is arguably the biggest waste of life.

jpinPHX

Someone started day-drinking.......

damienevil

both are lame...ashton whining and charlie trying to pump up like he gonna do anything

Michael

Wanna know how to beat Charlie Sheen in a fight? You hold up a bag of coke in your left hand and you knock his ass down with your right.

anonymous

so, did the third grader in his brain take over again? This just proves my comment earlier about how he is still mentally in third grade due to drug use.

Erik

"....I'll put you on a hospital food diet for a year."

This is called ASSAULT, and it is illegal, and if it was anyone else besides Charlie Sheen, he would need to be held accountable.

Gretel

Sheen is insane. Kutcher is untalented. There are no winners in this one.

SAWolf

Have to admit with Charlie, Two and a Half Men, was hilarious. With ashton, it bites.

Username333

He's just an alcoholic like all of you he just "happens" to do drugs just like your kids "happen" to get suspended from school in your red state that doesn't matter... If you're not in LA or NYC you're just the butter on our toast... Sorry soccer moms but you've been tricked again by Hollywood...go buy another Tahoe Charlie and I will be wrecking Bentleys.

Raymond

Say about Sheen what you will, but he is what he is.