Justin Bieber

Struts His Stuff

In Jail

2/6/2014 4:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020614_bieber_cell_launch
Justin Bieber clearly thought he was too cool for school when cops busted him in Miami Beach last month -- and in surveillance footage released by cops ... he isn't just pacing behind bars ... he's strutting.

Justin looks like he's been thoroughly put out by the DUI arrest ... his head cocked back during the wee hours of the morning.

You see Justin get patted down by cops ... but they found nothing.

Cops say Justin was under the influence of Rx drugs, weed and booze.

AllieHughes

So much hate for this kid because he has money and people are jealous. Go make your money everybody and focus on that.

spearit

I don't agree with a lot of what JB has been doing but how many people I know acted a lot the JB at that age while in college. How many of you would look any better if TMZ had a camera up your ass all the time while in college. How is it legal to have this footage?

powerfulStuff

Enough with these lame bieber stories

Ray8

Not a fan of Bieber but why did the jail release this?

marmar

He look and move like justina was scare. I want my mommy.

OK

Bieber is SO thirsty for street cred! LOL!

Astrogenotype

I didnt watch the vid but by the looks of that still shot, i would say that the officer gave Justin something big and black. It's hard for me to think of Justin as a gangsta when I see him bending over like that while looking behind.

Suzanne Smith

First of all, why would the police department be releasing surveillance footage of Justin Bieber during his arrestion in prison to the public? Clearly a breach of privacy and a good example of breaking laws! This Miami Police Department his this precinct has known problems and this only proves it. Also, only proves with the headlines and bull**** "Justin Bieber struts his stuff"......I don't see anywhere in this ****ing video that he is strutting. Just another segment of them bashing Justin Bieber and wanting to bring him down. TMZ you are pathetic........Miami Police Department as well..... F.....of both of you!

Ron Fing Swanson

Looks like he was scared more than strutting, cop could have requested a cavity and the biebs would've obliged.

joeboxer

Lol he wanted the D

Cynic

why is surveillance footage from a jail been made public did he kill someone?
ethics folks ... oh i forgot its beiber proceed to the lynch mob do not pass go!

Erica2627

Really? How does TMZ get this sort of footage. Is there a corrupt cop or is this legal ?
I assume Harvey would make sure it was legal BUT ?

Johannovich

It is unfortunate that this piece of apparent ill bred, low class trash is alive and P S Hoffman is deceased.

Perhaps he could be sentenced to a mental facility for the remainder of his natural life?

Deported? NO! I have no hate for the Canadian People.

nikkiii

I don't see him strutting anything. Looks like a normal regular routine and he's just complying. Seems like people and media are just desperately trying to find any reason to hate or criticize Bieber for no real reason other than bullying the kid. I'm no fan of his but when I see people hate on someone just for fun, I grow empathy and respect for that person. Just let the kid live and learn his life. Shame on TMZ for trying to stir something out of nothing.

Toilethead

They should have beat the **** out of him.