Justin Bieber

Struts His Stuff

In Jail

2/6/2014 4:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020614_bieber_cell_launch
Justin Bieber clearly thought he was too cool for school when cops busted him in Miami Beach last month -- and in surveillance footage released by cops ... he isn't just pacing behind bars ... he's strutting.

Justin looks like he's been thoroughly put out by the DUI arrest ... his head cocked back during the wee hours of the morning.

You see Justin get patted down by cops ... but they found nothing.

Cops say Justin was under the influence of Rx drugs, weed and booze.

Paddy

A cavity search should be done each time he is detained...OH wait, he might look forward to that!!!

notalawyer

He was a new FISH and wanted others to know that he was "available"...

WaikikiWayne

It's about ****ing time!!!

21stcent

At the rate he is going, these videos of him being searched will be his greatest hits videos.
Leif Garrett of the twenty teens

olivia

doesn't he have short hair not long, or are my eyes lying to me ??

jeebus chris

I don't see strutting. I see some guy who looks like he's being cooperative in a pat down in a police station. I'll take your word for it that it's Justin Bieber. Every story I read about the guy seems to be exaggerated by about 100 times.

yellowfinns

He did nothing wrong. TMZ you are just trying to pick everything apart. I'm no fan of his...just cut the guy a break. TMZ looks desperate for ANY news.

Heidi

WOW, TMZ..... You can tell all of that of which you've stated by just looking at this video......lol

Crabby

not the first time the little homo was felt up and bent over and spread his ass for black d.ick

crazyhouse4

Really Tmz?! That video showed nothing!

mike

Hurry, hurry, I won't be a child star much longer...so please help me get people to think I'm really bad, tough and cool. Or else my career will tank.

I'll throw eggs, smoke pot and drive fast...anything to remain relevant and cool.

Come'on man I'm starting to shave and this little boy crap is getting stale.

SoManyIdiots

TMZ paid for a leaked tape and had to create a story for it. Not trying to be funny, but simply make an observation. Does the punk bend over like he's expecting something besides a frisk, or what?

BellaJ

Strutting?! Really, tmz?!!

sean

im sorry but i didnt see any "Strutting" stop trying to hype **** up.. This coming from someone that isnt even a belieber.

bill

He was very eager to assume the position ,and stick his little white boy azz out for the big black man.