'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta'

Stars Bloodied In Massive Brawl [VIDEO]

2/6/2014 12:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

020614_love_and_hiphop_launch
Filming of "Love and Hip Hop Atlanta" turned into a CRAZY free-for-all Wednesday ... as a massive brawl erupted during production leaving stars bloodied and injured ... and TMZ has the wild cell phone video.

The cast was shooting the opening of a restaurant. Sources close to the show tell us ... the trouble began when Joseline Hernandez walked in with a girlfriend. We're told the friend instigated an argument ... and pretty soon fists were flying.

Karlie Redd was knocked out ... several others suffered bloody cuts ... and somebody threw a bottle at Momma Dee, hitting her in the face.

VH1 cameras were rolling the entire time. Of course they were.

EMB

Black people, check
Atlanta, check
Violence, check
Shocked, NOPE.

PureRadiance

Ignorant world- at least Whites can Swim!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Pathetic.

stork316

Am I the only one who missed the, "Stars Bloodied In Massive Brawl"??? The only thing I saw was a little pushing and shoving and some yelling.

Atlantalista

I was there and was sitting in VIP when the fight broke out. I was insane. A ciroc bottle was thrown by Shay in a girls face and hair and glass went everywhere. I was watching in utter amazement and shock. Wish I wouldve pulled my phone out and recorded because this video sucks and the real fight was so much better.

kerline

i am an african canadian woman and i really don't

understand why people watch this . and who are they again ?

mallball

Ratchet

Astrogenotype

What do you think when a white boy shoots up a movie theater or a school and then kills himself?! I'm not attacking anyone. I'm just curious

TittyCity

Bunch of fraggle rock looking bitc*es!

Sha

I will bet my last dollar that if God Forbid another mass shooting occurs it will be by the hand of a white man as most mass shootings are.. Serial Killer on the loose.. Most likely a white man you all are the real terrorist and whom the country should fear.. Who's the real violent animals???

Astrogenotype

Joseline Hernandez is spanish and she started it!!

Sha

This is an unfortunate fist fight but the reality is white men have KILLED more people than any other group of people.#Fact

Sha

Who loves war-White Men Who loves guns-White Men Who profits off of violence on TV-White Men We learned Violence from you all.. It's the American Way

William Foresman

Class act on the part of all of them.

Ash

The fact that this show is even watched shows that americans are disgraceful.
How about another show
You farted on my burrito.
Dumb americans will watch anything!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments