Philip Seymour Hoffman

Family Leaves for Wake

2/6/2014 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0206-mimi-odonnell-family-gettyPhilip Seymour Hoffman's family left their NYC apartment Thursday afternoon ... presumably to attend the actor's wake.

Mimi O'Donnell watched over the three kids she had with Hoffman as they made their way to the Frank E. Campbell Funeral Home on Madison Avenue.

The wake will be held from 5 - 9 PM EST.

A funeral service will be held tomorrow at the St. Ignatius of Loyola Church on Park Avenue.  The service will be small and private -- only family and close friends.

0207_philip_seymour_hoffman_wake_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

spader

Can someone with political influence please help make these type of intrusions illegal.

Cleveland

I'm not as grossed out by tmz as I am with myself for looking at this site... And leaving comments

Pillsbury Pancakes

"My dad is a dead junkie. But a brilliant actor. He loved me a lot. But he went on a bender and offed himself. Have you ever seen "Leaving Las Vegas"? Kinda like that. But not alcohol, heroin. And not Nick Cage, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, my dad, the dead junkie.

Jeffsafe

Breaks my heart for those kids

will

I realize this is not the right forum for this, But I’m completely out of options. My family tragically lost our 16 yr old son in October. Since then it’s been nothing but a downward spiral that I cannot stop. With the expenses from the funeral home, expense related to his death, loss of income due to intense grief, depression, threats of court, foreclosure, etc. – We are left with nothing. It’s sad that 1 horrible tragedy can lead to so many more. I’m doing everything possible to save my family, but it’s like no-one cares, and that’s heart breaking. If possible, please share this link with any and every one you know:
http://www.gofundme.com/Scooter-Evans-Memorial -- I’m trying to do everything I can to keep me, my wife, and 10 yr old son from being put out on the streets. If it wasn’t for local churches, we wouldn’t even be able to eat. Please help us…. Thank you – Will Evans

will

Tracie S

This is truly disgusting. Let these children (who are not celebrities) mourn privately. First time I've commented & last time I'll visit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5