Dylan Farrow

No Worries

After Making Molestation Claims

2/7/2014 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0207-dylan-farrow-splash
The woman who claims Woody Allen molested her when she was 7 years old surfaced Thursday in Florida.

Dylan Farrow -- Allen's adopted daughter -- was photographed as she left a Starbucks.  Dylan, a writer, lives with her husband in Florida.

The 28-year-old claims Allen took her up to the attic and performed a variety of sexual acts on her  -- including sticking his head in her naked crotch.  Allen vehemently denies the allegations.

Allen has asked the New York Times to allow him to write a rebuttal to Dylan's accusations.  The Times said okay, but Allen has yet to submit it.

Gretel

I have no doubt he molested her, he's that insecure, neurotic and creepy that he'd get some sort of twisted comfort from being sexual with a child, but where was her mother when this was going on?

DeenMachine

She's a ginger, so obviously she has no soul!

Sir

What does TMZ expect? The woman to not have a life? Did they expect her to hide in a cave the rest of her life? The post says she lives in Florida with her husband, and that's where she was photographed

paul a.

I understand that child molestation is a serious offence. And I understand that it is tempting to treat any accusation of this crime differently than other crimes. But the hard truth is that it should be. Woody Allen is innocent until proven guilty and for her to come out and publicly accuse him without any of real way for him to fight back.

I say us even know I think she is probably tell the truth or at least the truth as she sees it.

My only point is that everybody in the USA has a right to due process and he is denied that in this case.

boo boo

NYT = another institution willing to give attention to this disgusting excuse of a New Yorker.

Sparkleybright

Woody Allen is a pedophile no doubt about it. I totally believe Dylan and have since she first said it years ago.

Truth

HER TEETH NEEDS TO BE FIXED. IS THAT FROM GOIN DOWN ON WOODY WOODPECKER??? #TRUTH!!

Sparkleybright

Woody Allen is a pedophile. I totally believe Dylan and have ever since she said this years ago. Her story has never changed.

Politico Pablo

Something about her story doesn't seem to add up.

Why take her to the attic? And most abuse begins with subtle touching at inappropriate places.

Her story seems contrived by an adult. The mind can be made to believe anything.

OhSoLittleMouse

I believe you Dylan. I hope you are well.

buggaz

She and that old skank of a mother of hers should be ashamed of themselves lying about Woody. Clear set up by two bitter women.

Nickel64

No worries? What's she supposed to do, constantly be in tears? Let me tell you people something. It happened to me. I still have traumatic episodes from time to time, but I smile too. Imagine that. Leave her alone.

Joi

Geez TMZ! What did you expect from her? Did you expect her to be wandering around Hollywood disheveled and in tears?

I'm sure Allen and his team of lawyers and PR people are working overtime to try and come up with a great rebuttal. Dylan is one person and Allen is about to unleash his entire team on her to write one article. How pathetic!!!!

There is nothing he can say to change my mind.

Sandi

Brave girl.

WA should be thrown in prison, they know how to treat a pedophile right

Saltine Crackas

She must be the Whitest person ever, is she shooting a vampire movie or something damn

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments