Justin Bieber

Selena's Not Lovesick ...

She's a Drunk

2/7/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-selena-gomez-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber is scoffing at Selena Gomez, telling friends she has no one to blame but herself for her addictions ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with daily Bieber contact tell TMZ ... Bieber and his friends are laughing at Selena's "bad influence" claims, because they say she's always the drunk at the party.  Bieber acknowledges he gets wasted, but whenever he had parties Selena was downright competitive ... smoking as much weed as the guys and sometimes outdoing them.  They say she was also HEAVY into booze.

We're told Justin believes Selena's parents are behind the blame game, because they HATE him.  He thinks they are fueling Selena's anger and making him a scapegoat.

Justin says he's happy he's no longer with Selena because she's just too high maintenance ... and out of control.

0207_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_before_rehab_footer

Initialj

I don't blame Justin (even though I hate his a*ss) for what Selena has been doing. I think she is equally an idiot for running back to him all the time and doing this sh*t under her fans noses. It really disappoints me that she turned out like every other Hollywood bimbo that turns to drugs and alcohol. It's pathetic. Then claiming to be a goody too shoes. How very disappointing. She needs to get her sh*t together. She is lucky to have a career where she can't sing or dance and bring nothing original to the table. She is going to lose it all because she keeps going back to this moron and trying to do all that party sh*t like all the rest of the losers....

STFUP

"Selena's parents are behind the blame game, because they HATE him."
They're not alone! In the long run, she'll do far better than he will. Mark my words.

newsjunkie69

Selenator

Selena just got more attractive :D she is mexican, mexican guys drink more over the week but at parties the ladies win

newsjunkie69

No class. I would have been the bigger person and left this alone. Bieber and his team of losers are dirtbags. And Bieber get over urself. There are way better looking pretty boys than yourself.

Bob Kimball

So Beiber says Selena Gomez is out of control??? Oh my! Perhaps he needs to re-examine his own lifestyle before he judges her. And, to be honest, she should not blame him, either, for her drinking. As I have indicated in previous comments, I have always heard "Ye are known by the company ye keep." Thus, it probably is good that both of these talented young people have escaped from the clutches of each other. Now--if they both can get themselves in control of their own lives and move forward...they will have matured, stopped passing the buck, and learned from their mistakes.

There's a problem here

Of course it was her. She was getting too old for Disney and wanted to break away and get into the bigs and she hitched onto his underage ass to go for the ride. His jailbait ass was all over her and Selena all like "this will be good to get my adult career started." She's the one who got him started. They deserve each other.

queenE

Selena is too beautiful for Justin.

will

I realize this is not the right forum for this, But I’m completely out of options. My family tragically lost our 16 yr old son in October. Since then it’s been nothing but a downward spiral that I cannot stop. With the expenses from the funeral home, expense related to his death, loss of income due to intense grief, depression, threats of court, foreclosure, etc. – We are left with nothing. It’s sad that 1 horrible tragedy can lead to so many more. I’m doing everything possible to save my family, but it’s like no-one cares, and that’s heart breaking. If possible, please share this link with any and every one you know:
http://www.gofundme.com/Scooter-Evans-Memorial -- I’m trying to do everything I can to keep me, my wife, and 10 yr old son from being put out on the streets. If it wasn’t for local churches, we wouldn’t even be able to eat. Please help us…. Thank you – Will Evans

Sean Kelly

In other words, when she is with the little freak she does the same thing that he does. This is exactly what her group said is the problem. She is obsessively attached to the little boy and when they are together he gets her to do the same crap that he does. Not sure how this is a "Bieber story".

Sean Kelly

Myself

I dont care for either, Selena is no angel. She has been spotted on more than one occasion doing cocaine in Hollywood clubs. That is why Justin Bieber's sources stated explicitly that he doesn't do coke. It will all come out. These two deserve one another

Myself

Myself

notalawyer

For an individual to legally get employment at McDonald's, he/she has to be 16 years old and above.
Selena has more education Lil Beaver not so much...