Justin Bieber

Selena's Not Lovesick ...

She's a Drunk

2/7/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-selena-gomez-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber is scoffing at Selena Gomez, telling friends she has no one to blame but herself for her addictions ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with daily Bieber contact tell TMZ ... Bieber and his friends are laughing at Selena's "bad influence" claims, because they say she's always the drunk at the party.  Bieber acknowledges he gets wasted, but whenever he had parties Selena was downright competitive ... smoking as much weed as the guys and sometimes outdoing them.  They say she was also HEAVY into booze.

We're told Justin believes Selena's parents are behind the blame game, because they HATE him.  He thinks they are fueling Selena's anger and making him a scapegoat.

Justin says he's happy he's no longer with Selena because she's just too high maintenance ... and out of control.

0207_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_before_rehab_footer

teddybayer123

*******: my best friend's step-sister makes $62 /hr on the internet . She has been without work for five months but last month her paycheck was $19908 just working on the internet for a few hours. find more info......WWW.JOBS84.COM

teddybayer123

I said, this person is an a$$hole: my best friend's step-sister makes $62 /hr on the internet . She has been without work for five months but last month her paycheck was $19908 just working on the internet for a few hours. find more info......WWW.JOBS84.COM

moe

I am sure that Selena has issues so drinking, smoking, and eating disorders are normal for the DIVA Disney girl!!

Selenator

Selena just got more attractive :D she is mexican, mexican guys drink more over the week but at parties the ladies win

Selenator

Selena just got more attractive :D she is mexican who cares we drink out Irish people

Selenator

Jim

Well, Justin, better she drink alcohol than suck down cough syrup, you POS.

Selenator

Selena just got more attractive :D she is mexican who cares

Jim

Well, Justin, better she drink alcohol than suck down cough syrup, you POS.

TuxThePenguin

Why is Rachel Maddow kissing her in pic #20?

Superbowlchamps

I guess being a drunk and addict will make you have relations with a midget.

Superbowlchamps

I guess being a drunk and addict will make you have relations with a midget. So lucky him..

newsjunkie69

No class. I would have been the bigger person and left this alone. Bieber and his team of losers are dirtbags.

newsjunkie69

Initialj

I don't blame Justin (even though I hate his a*ss) for what Selena has been doing. I think she is equally an idiot for running back to him all the time and doing this sh*t under her fans noses. It really disappoints me that she turned out like every other Hollywood bimbo that turns to drugs and alcohol. It's pathetic. Then claiming to be a goody too shoes. How very disappointing. She needs to get her sh*t together. She is lucky to have a career where she can't sing or dance and bring nothing original to the table. She is going to lose it all because she keeps going back to this moron and trying to do all that party sh*t like all the rest of the losers....