« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens' Wife

I Want a Divorce

Two Weeks After Wedding

2/7/2014 10:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-terrell-wifeWell, that didn't take long ... TMZ Sports has learned Terrell Owens' wife is already demanding a divorce from the former NFL star ... just two weeks after tying the knot.

It was only back on January 23rd that T.O. married Rachel Snider in a secret ceremony at a courthouse  in Newhall, CA.

But now, we've learned ... Rachel has left T.O. -- moved out of California -- and plans on filing for a divorce asap.

Rachel tells TMZ Sports ... she believes Terrell only married her for money -- and claims he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.

"I felt in love ... and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken," Snider says.

Snider adds, "I really valued his love and friendship for 5 years. Out of the love in my heart, I tried to help him. We had a secret relationship for 5 years and I married him for love."

We made multiple calls to T.O. for comment -- but were unable to get him on the phone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

billson1234

I call bs this is probably his way of getting back in the spotlight you can probably expect to see him on the next season of "couples therapy"

billy

He may not have a lot of money like he had before but bitch you at the post office it's not like she was the post master stupid ass white girl that's what he gets

billy

Work

Ogechi

Hmmmm

jimmy d

She say his rhythm stick in daylight and it was purple

fyi

and which courthouse in "newhall" did they marry in?

Mr Barcliff

Double standard. If what she is saying is true, the same applies vice versa. "He married me to get a 2 million dollar loan" what? Is she serious? Does she know how many men woman wont give the time of day if he cant take care of them? Oh, so as long as its him taking care of her or any woman, thats LOVE but, if she has to help him, he was using her? Well, if you marry or married for LOVE, thats unconditional. Everyone in the USA knew T.O had some $ issues, he was on Dr. Phil and Iynala Vanzant's Oprah networks show speaking on his various issue, moeny being one of them or the top issue. So, she had a 5 year secret relationship with him and had no idea he had issues financially? Woman, not all woman arent kosher, they are selfish. If this isnt a publicity stunt, its sick. A woman leaving a man because she has to help take care of him? What? So i guess as long as a man takes care of "SOME, NOT ALL" woman hes a good man and can get sex but, we were warned years ago by that old R&B song," AINT NOTHING GOING ON BUT THE RENT" and the lyric continues, "you got to have a J-O-B if you wanna be with me"! THat lady sang that song and woman of ALL RACES ATE IT UP! Woman, not all, its unfair to be like that. A good woman helps bring her man up, she doesnt leave him when hes down. If he and her buy a home as married people, its there house, she thought he would pay for everything, BOTTOMLINE and I know many GOOD WOMAN would agree, she didnt really love him hif shes leaving for the reason shes giving, makes no sense, she didnt want to be married, she wanted to be taken care of and didnt want to help in the cost, like so many bad woman, this isnt directed at good woman, many good woman help bring there man up, Charlie Wilson a black R& B singer was down on his luck and he married a white woman who helped him get back on his feet, now there married and doing very well and his career has been rejuvenated!!! There are some good woman and good men, just they NEVER seem to marry or date each other, sadly!!!! There are few who marry good people, T.O, you picked a woman who dated and married you because your T.O, SORRY MAN! LGNM

Scarlet

Neither one of them has any money! Please , she was home the sat after the wedding! (Trust me) They actually deserve each other!

boo boo

I'll say it again: nothing says "I will love you forever" like a ringless secret wedding at a courthouse in Norwalk.

kat40

Lmao amazing

Vote2012

She should go postal on him, why would anybody ever take this clown seriously.

Double75

Punk-ass Owens got what he DESERVES!!!
Serves B.O. RIGHT!!!

KingKilla_2013

I dont want to marry him but I do want his NAKED A at my house. Damn too bad I have such bad credit!!

Big Mark 91

LMAO too funny

im4u2adore

How in the world can she get a $2M dollar loan when she's only a postal worker? She so damn stupid do the math it doesn't add up! He just wanted the publicity!, and the only loan she sign for was $2 .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments