« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens' Wife

I Want a Divorce

Two Weeks After Wedding

2/7/2014 10:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-terrell-wifeWell, that didn't take long ... TMZ Sports has learned Terrell Owens' wife is already demanding a divorce from the former NFL star ... just two weeks after tying the knot.

It was only back on January 23rd that T.O. married Rachel Snider in a secret ceremony at a courthouse  in Newhall, CA.

But now, we've learned ... Rachel has left T.O. -- moved out of California -- and plans on filing for a divorce asap.

Rachel tells TMZ Sports ... she believes Terrell only married her for money -- and claims he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.

"I felt in love ... and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken," Snider says.

Snider adds, "I really valued his love and friendship for 5 years. Out of the love in my heart, I tried to help him. We had a secret relationship for 5 years and I married him for love."

We made multiple calls to T.O. for comment -- but were unable to get him on the phone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jimnkathie

she got what she deserved,,,,i dont feel sorry for her 1 bit

Sade

At least shes smart enough to dump his ass when she sees something not right unlike most girls who stay for the meal ticket. Shes the one divorcing him...not the other way around.

BigDeal

Sooo.....a "secret" five year relationship didn't tip her off? I bet there were other red flags before the loan and secret marriage.

AFROCH1C

white old azz looking broad, and I bet she's only 24 or 25, lol…that's how black men like TO do it…they go for them "quality" chicks…lol

AFROCH1C

If one more white bitch diss TO, he may need suicide watch…seriously, dude!?

AFROCH1C

If one more white bitch diss TO he may need suicide watch…serious!

Panther

Poor thing. She got tired of using food stamps and eating bologna sandwiches every day.

Dee

Life would be so much better if he comes out .

ShanesGirl

Uhhh...I'm confused. What money does this woman have? I thought Terrell was the NFL star who had the money?

Dee

Life would be so much better if he comes out.

ShanesGirl

Maybe she got rich by working on the internet? Lol!

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Wtf

KicksandGiggles

Well gosh darn!! What happened?? Did blondie replace the bulbs in the bedroom?? Did his old income tax statement fall from the headboard?? Did some of the bleach accidently leave a brain cell?? Seriously, gosh darn gee whiz.... I was so looking forward to little TOs . Boo Hoo - Well T.O better luck next time - check again the hillbilly club where you found this one.

Marisol

Hmmm, they have been in a relation for more than five years. Yet it only took two weeks for her to find out about his financial situation. I think she is just looking for publicity.

KLAW

Got damn TO! What the hell is wrong with you?? You can't get your **** straight for nothing!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments