« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens' Wife

I Want a Divorce

Two Weeks After Wedding

2/7/2014 10:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207-terrell-wifeWell, that didn't take long ... TMZ Sports has learned Terrell Owens' wife is already demanding a divorce from the former NFL star ... just two weeks after tying the knot.

It was only back on January 23rd that T.O. married Rachel Snider in a secret ceremony at a courthouse  in Newhall, CA.

But now, we've learned ... Rachel has left T.O. -- moved out of California -- and plans on filing for a divorce asap.

Rachel tells TMZ Sports ... she believes Terrell only married her for money -- and claims he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.

"I felt in love ... and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken," Snider says.

Snider adds, "I really valued his love and friendship for 5 years. Out of the love in my heart, I tried to help him. We had a secret relationship for 5 years and I married him for love."

We made multiple calls to T.O. for comment -- but were unable to get him on the phone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KicksandGiggles

Well gosh darn!! What happened?? Did blondie replace the bulbs in the bedroom?? Did his old income tax statement fall from the headboard?? Did some of the bleach accidently leave a brain cell?? Seriously, gosh darn gee whiz.... I was so looking forward to little TOs . Boo Hoo - Well T.O better luck next time - check again the hillbilly club where you found this one.

Marisol

Hmmm, they have been in a relation for more than five years. Yet it only took two weeks for her to find out about his financial situation. I think she is just looking for publicity.

KLAW

Got damn TO! What the hell is wrong with you?? You can't get your **** straight for nothing!

Sue

Your relationship was secret for 5 years but you thought your secret marriage was real? Stupid bi***

KLAW

TO

Traci

He married a postal worker for money??? LMAO

tomas

This broke ass negro made nearly $70 million dollars in the NFL and all he has to show for it is 4 children by 4 different women and child support payments of $60...,000 a month for years to come that he can't possible pay. His next uniform will be orange, but it won't be the Bengals.

myopinion

Well..... I see why? she is way too old for him...So sad she didn't see it.

who cares

Im thinking this has to do with Obama care and not TO getting subsides as a married couple????

B.Lock

What this article failed to mention is how this trailer trash used T. Owens for fame. She married him and divorced him so quickly to make the story look like something worth talking about. Poor black men, still falling into the "white trap". White people will always try to turn things around to make a ***** look bad! Don't let the color fool ya!

B.Lock

We would've never known who she was if he wasn't T. OWENS!!!

joclo

Looool! I don't know when these white h*es gonna realize black men ain't ish... Black men are the worst

harbinger3781

Seriously? TWO weeks??? That's a new low record. You two celebs should definitely apply for the Guinness world records for fastest divorce.

Joe NYer

I've been waiting for this guy to "come out" as the saying goes. Anybody who works the abs in front of reporters is not merely showing off. Most of them are guys watching.

Louferrig

No Cheerios commercial here!
Nothing to see here folks. Move on!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments