14-Year-Old Bieber

RAPS About Penis

And He's Got FLOW

2/8/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020614_bieber_rap_launch
A glimpse into what could have been -- a 14-year-old Justin Bieber dropped some bars on a hip hop track ... rapping about his penis before even hitting puberty ... and it's shockingly awesome.

It was the early days, a high-pitched moppy-haired Bieber and a few rapper friends were in some studio -- and Bieber threw down over Asher Roth's "Cannon" beat -- dropping lines like, "Hey my young, wanna have some fun? You can play with my cannon."

Even then, the douche level registers -- Bieber's entire verse is pretty much about getting girls to touch his penis -- but what is amazing -- and it pains us to say  -- he actually has sick, sick flow. You gotta hear it.

Bieber gave us a taste of his rap talents during a 2011 radio interview ... but now we know, Bieber's had spitfire ever since he was a wee lad.

Sources tell TMZ, Bieber actually wanted to pursue a rap career ... but manager Scooter Braun dissuaded him, convincing Bieber the real money was in pop.

Probably true ... but a future for Bieber in the rap game isn't out of the question -- in fact, sources tell us, Bieber was in the studio just this week with Diddy, Rick Ross, and Jermaine Dupri.

missycheeky

kills me to admit this, but aint half bad

Oscar Zepeda

Ohhhhh.... I See Now..... It all makes sense now !!!!! I think he was coached / mentored on becoming a Full Fledged Hard Corps Rapper, thus all of the weed, strippers and sizzurp !!!! I think that he did everything that he could without getting any major time in jail or the pen. Bieber might of consulted with his lawyer to see what he can do without getting any major time or getting a felony to beef up his "Street Cred". But the video clip of him pissing in a mop bucket at a restaurant is 100% Pure Immature Class-less.

Aarin

I wonder how he would have turned out if he went with Justin Timberlake insted of Usher......

Zombie Whitney Houston

TMZ hires the most idiotic teenage blogger girls to write their garbage. Even back then this kid sounded like a 5 year old girl. That was awful.

Cally

Dreary! That's not talent or music, that's some mediocre average-reading-level kid reading off cue cards. And doing a particularly ordinary job of if. Bieber + Talent = Strange Bedfellows.

Cynic

sad lame sick just like he is now

I'm Awesome admit it

Oh my if you think that was good you're deaf go look up Big L if you really want lyricsm and flow

Gsharon 710

More like a spoiled untrained piss ant.

puhleez

real nice. but not off the top. no way.

femonanon

much better at rapping...but that isn't saying much

jen

His mama originally didn't want her son to sign with Scooter because he wasn't a Christian man but rapping about his penis at 14 was okay? TMZ must have meant this post sarcastically because Bieber's rapping inhaled vigorously.

Ookpow

I don't know what everyone is worried about. 90 percent of this kids fan base is 10-14 yr old girls. There always becomes a point,a line that is crossed where the cute kid loses his appeal to that age group due to the fact that his age and various douchebag antics no longer make him cute.
At that point, he can either reinvent himself and become a good dude with actual talent for something, be it in the music industry, or any legitimate business..he certainly has the money to do so, and gain respect from adults who will support his career, or he will fade away with his money and eventually abuse more drugs and die, as so many do...
...either way, that line is very close to being crossed.

chazzer123

Let me be the FIRST here to say it is inappropriate to discuss or even think about teenage boys and their penis.. Sure they will not stop talking about it, but that doesn't mean as an adult you should listen.

Jazzi

The boy can rap! Some of you need to be straight up honest. When I criticize Bieber, its because he is obviously messing up! But, fair is fair. The boy can rap! For one thing, I know Diddy can't rap and neither can Jay Z. Especially Jay Z. I mean seriously!

billson1234

I told that guy on the other story that innocent boy Justin use to be was an image created by Justins handlers and it was never him so he is lashing out at the image his handlers created for him