Stars and Scars

You Be the Judge

2/8/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0207-stars-and-scars-01
We're not buyin' what Selena Gomez is sellin' -- blaming rehab on Justin Bieber.  Speaking of which ... he could be charged with felony egg throwing!  So we gotta ask ...

BLUE UGLY 💩

I was in the Beatles

NOT ELMO

JAY LENO IS A DOUBLE-EMMY-AWARD-WINNER AND KEPT THE TONIGHT SHOW #1 FOR 22 YEARS AND IF ARSENIO HALL CAN GET A LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW 5 DAYS A WEEK ON NETWORK THEN JAY LENO EVEN MORE....................I DON'T THINK LENO WILL DO WHAT CONAN O'BRIEN DID OF GETTING A SHOW ON CABLE AND JUST 4 DAYS A WEEK, CONAN MESSED UP REAL BAD...

NOT ELMO

I VOTED FOR OBAMA BECAUSE OBAMA IS A GOOD MAN BUT (THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT AKA OBAMACARE) WILL MAKE BUSINESSES REDUCE EMPLOYEE'S HOURS TO 29 HOURS A WEEK TO AVOID PAYING FOR IT AND WE DON'T NEED THAT, WHAT WE NEED NEED FOR OUR AMERICAN MEDICAL NEEDS IS (THE UNITED STATES HEALTH CARE ACT) THAT COVERS EVERYONE IN AMERICA PLUS SAVES $350 BILLION EACH YEAR. ----------- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Health_Care_Act

NOT ELMO

YES, I ALREADY SIGNED THE PETITION FOR JUSTIN BIEBER TO BE DEPORTED AND SENT BACK TO CANADA.............YOU'RE WELCOME BlTCH !

NOT ELMO

YES, I WANT TO NAIL SELENA GOMEZ ASAP....

Hamburglar

Seriously
the Beatles are better than the Rolling Stones?
i don't think so...something is wrong

X

Woody Allen is a child molester

Rachael

Here we go again- TMZ phoning it in again for the whole weekend with the worst multiple choice homework BS, nothing interesting all weekend. EFEN jirks.

PT

Hey TMZ - for the record, alcohol *IS* a drug.

Quinn

You're lumping all drugs together? Weed with heroin & crack? And coke? Really.

pazetozede

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Flying Blind

Beatles vs Stones (as best band ever). The Stones kept making hits through out the years. The Beatles made a lot of hits early on the just died for new stuff.
I've got to give it to the Stones between these two. Led Zeppelin falls in there also somewhere.
And I played all 3's music 6 nights in a week in clubs while they were in their hayday, see i'm old.

Pablo Escabar

I see the 13 yr olds are voting in full force

yomama

really sad that so many of the people voting are unaware of how much more dangerous booze is than other drugs. It's THE gateway drug.

stinky mcgee