Chris Kattan

Lashes Out After DUI

Stop Being Mean to Me!

2/10/2014 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210-chris-kattan-tmz-carChris Kattan expects that you can drive your car on the freeway, crash into a parked vehicle, come close to killing someone, get arrested for driving under the influence -- but it's reprehensible for reporters to call him out on it.

Chris just tweeted, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."

Kattan explains his arrest this way: "I just got back from a 15 hour flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."

Our law enforcement sources say ... Kattan confessed to cops he was on Rx meds while driving erratically on the 101 Freeway, before striking a Dept. of Transportation vehicle that was inside a coned area.

Kattan also says he "passed all the tests" -- an odd comment, because he flunked the field sobriety test in spectacular fashion.

We'll stop on this one ... hard to find something nice to say about it.

nof

Sam Rubin thinks The-101?

Is a gay CLUB he's been dying to-get-to.

Ozzie X

It still amazes me people can.t take a cab or call a friend. Decisions are made before you take your meds or have a drink not after the fact.

OK

Another celebrity living in a bubble. Lucky he didn't kill anyone! WTF does he expect people are going to be nice to him and reward his foolish, irresponsible behavior?

CremeBrulee

Mango. If you can't handle it, go jump off a bridge.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Dude, you can't have the Mango!!

nof

Chris shoulda grabbed the gun when he hadda chance.

Blown all the workers away.

JB

Let me guess now, AMBIEN - (or zolpidem) that what I call "6 pack in a pill" med that they all take now to feel drunk instantly (I gaurantee that's exactly what Lindsay Lohans mom was on when she had that slurred bizarre interview with Dr Phill claiming she was on nothing. I'd bet everything that was one of the drugs. They all claim and hide by saying "Oh accidentally mixed up and took the wrong one", or they will say they "took it early". NO ONE anywhere, seems to want to face ANY reality anymore. They all want something to "perk them up." or get them drunk in a pill form.

alex

Well that tweet will stop comments.....riiiiiight

Reed Richards

I guess Tracy Morgan was wrong. Chris CAN get arrested!

August

Doesn't he have a multimillion dollar home, and he can't afford a taxi....

freds

*Lashes out*?

Columbo

Everybody can afford a taxi. Hate when you dolts say crap like "he's got money, can't he afford a taxi".

Shelly

Typical douche bag!

Raphie

Should have had Toonces as designated driver!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I guess not falling flat on your face during the sobriety test is considered passing by his standards.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments