Justin Bieber

Cops Say Video Shows Him

Peeing in Jail Cell

2/11/2014 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0208-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber
is on the offensive after embarrassing video surfaced of him getting patted down in jail following his DUI arrest in Miami Beach -- TMZ has learned, he's now begging for ALL police video to stay out of the public eye ... including footage of him urinating in his jail cell.

The pat down video surfaced last week -- showing Bieber getting the old "spread 'em" routine -- and his lawyers are upset ...  now asking the court to block police from releasing any more footage from the singer's arrest without showing it to them first.

020614_bieber_cell_launch
Not only does the footage paint a negative picture of Bieber -- for obvious reasons -- Bieber's lawyers claim additional video inside the station shows the singer in "various states of undress, which show intimate personal parts" of his body.

And law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the "personal parts" in question are revealed while Bieber urinates in his holding cell.

A source who saw the video tells us, "Justin is seen several times stumbling around while he was taking his tests. As if he had a problem with his balance ... [the video] also shows Justin taking his various tests and eventually taking a piss."

The source adds, "The stumbling and going to the bathroom is obviously reason enough for his attorneys to request it be sealed ... If I was trying to paint a picture that my client was innocent ... I wouldn’t want a video of him stumbling around and looking out of it to go public either."

Not like it's anything we haven't seen before.

0120-sub-justin-bieber-pee-snow

IwantJustinbiebertobemycellmate

THIS IS GAY SOUNDING BUT F*CK IT. ARE THEY PROSITIVE THAT IT PEE. MY A BIG INMATE IS RAPING HIM AND HE IS ***ING.

KicksandGiggles

He has found his little wanker and just can't get enough of it. I hope he grows out of it soon. At least before the testies drop and separate!!!

IwantJustinbiebertobemycellmate

JESUS CHRIST HE WASN'T SPEEDING WHEN THE DAMN OFFICER SAW HIM. HE BLEW BLOW THE UNDER AGE LEGAL LIMT WHICH IS A 0.02 THE COP HAVE FUDGE A POLICE REPORT. THE POLICE CHIEF SAY HE WASN'T CHARGE FOR DRAG RACING BUT YOU LOOK ON THE REPORT IT SAID IN (DRAG RACING) AND SPEEDING NOT HARD TO MISSED THAT POLICE CHIEF. THEIR NO DASH CAM VIDEO AND A SCI-LAWYER HAS SAID THE WEED WAS ACTIVE IN HIS SYSTEM AT THE TIME OF THE STOP. THE ONLY THING THAT WAS IS THE PILLS HE TOOK. IF HE HAD A PRESCRIPTION FOR THOSE PILLS. THEY ARE SCREWED. THEIR GOING TO USED THE POLICE CHIEF INTERVIEW AS EVEDINCE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STOP. THE OFFICER COULD OF MADE UP THE CONFESSION NO DASH CAM TO PROVE IT TRUE GOING TO BE TOUGH CASE FOR THE PROSECUTOR. IF THE JUDGE DOESN'T THROW IT OUT AKA DISMISS IT AT THE HEARING. HE WILL MOST LIKELY JUST GET A 250 DOLLAR FINE AND BE ON HIS MARY WAY. IF THEY JUDGE DECIDE NOT TO DISMISS CASE FIRST TIME OFFENSE.

IwantJustinbiebertobemycellmate

THEIR NOT ALLOW TO RELEASE VIDEO UNDER THE FLORIDA LAW. UNLESS THEY NOTIFED THE PERSON OR HIS LAWYERS IT'S AGAINST THE LAW IN FLORIDA. THAT WHY THE ONLY PEOPLE IN FLORIDA THAT HAS DASH CAM ARE FLORIDA STATE TROOPER AND MIAMI DADE COUNTY SHERIFF.

IwantJustinbiebertobemycellmate

MIAMI SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE TO DECIDE HE WAS ARREST BY MIAMI BEACH PD NOT MIAMI PD NOT THE SAME DEPARTMENT.

mary

lil beib has turned into. genuine piss punk

Shel

Dear mrs bieber, our city, no wait, our state, oh hold on, our country, is tired of YOUR problem. Please put him back in his stroller and take him home. He's an embarrassment !

IwantJustinbiebertobemycellmate

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BEFORE I SAY WHAT I GOING TO SAY BEFORE ANY HATE I GET I AM BI-SEXUAL.

I woulded love Justin bieber in my cell. I would of protected him but my price would be a him bending over and taking it up the bum hole and I would of make him sing baby to me and boyfriend to me as I release into him. I love that kind of muscle he has on him. His mouth wouldn't get far either he will be mine and all mine and no one else unless he piss me off then i would feed him to the dogs in prison. If i had him at my house I would let my male pitbull have sex with him. that would make him staight right up most likely. Hell I told him i was bi on twitter

IwantJustinbiebertobemycellmate

Nothing more pain full then a dog knoting you. It happen to me by accendent. I think that what may me bi sexaul. Justin wouldn't know what to do. All you can is stand their or take it on all four.

tgrfan42069

not a fan of bieber.but any vid of him pissing in the toilet shouldnt be made public.

ANONY

Ummm.. why didn't they take him to the bathroom?? If he's trapped in his cell, what else is he supposed to do?? My ex pissed himself in the back of a squad car once. He was arrested for having open liquor on his frat grounds. Silly thing that got dropped but they wouldn't let him out to pee! it's not like they stop at a starbucks to have ppl in handcuffs pee. What else was Bieber supposed to do if there wasn't a toilet in his cell and no one came for him??? And, side note: I hate JB

Pablo Escabar

When youre arrested, you lose any expectations of privacy. It should be released and everyone elses too.

Shittyadviceforadollar.com

I would pay $10 to see Justin give Lee Baca a golden shower.

WickedSouL

Must b a small penis if he doesnt want nobody to see it..

Tax

I thought girls squated to pee?