Khloe Kardashian

Assaults Dance Floor With Blunt Object

2/11/2014 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0211-khloe-kardashian-tmz-blunt Let's be blunt ... like Khloe Kardashian.

Khloe appears to have been blazin' at Tru nightclub -- where she partied Monday night with The Game and mom Kris Jenner.

Khloe was twerking up a sweat and apparently needed something to calm down ... at least that's the way it seems.

We've reached out to Tru ... for a reaction.  So far, no response.

One thing's undeniable ...  Khloe's smokin'.

update_graphic_red_bar
Khloe says she did not inhale ... weed. She tweeted it was a hookah pen. Now you know.

0130_whatcha_smokin_footer

Blink twice

I bet it's made of chocolate

Amanda

It's probably a Phantom Smoke eHookah - the game is partnered up with them!

lisa

First of all.. Who gives a sh*t... Second, I'm not a fan nor do I dislike her but I have to say I see a lot of people calling her fat and ugly and I must say I'm amused because she's neither. I guess when you dislike someone that much calling them stupid crap makes people feel better? Also, why would you dislike someone that you don't even know? Why would you por in so much energy into that... waste of time in my opinion.

bring back recent posts

Wow, is she ever being cool whatever it is...and your how old?

Simone

We can only hope for a messy divorce so that the scam these kartrasicans have been playing are brought out.

Going to be a little hard to trash Odam for drug use as a reason to disolve the marriage when his lawyers will surely use stuff like this against her.

Jay

Khloe is hot, I have a blunt object she can smoke!

Tazz

She's used to sucking on black things.

Livvie

Her mom is pathetic. She needs to stop being a third wheel and find her own friends.

TJ

Vile, tacky creature. Such a vulgar acting person. NO CLASS!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Khloe clubbing and smoking a joint? Not a big deal. Kris Jenner partying with her? Nauseating.

lkelly816

What 58 year old mother goes to clubs with their children? Kris Jenner needs to get a life of her OWN!

yomama

Good for her! She probably needed a fun night out, get off her case jealous haters!

Me

She is just vaping. It can be seen in her back pocket on other sites.

daneeechan

I will now be blocking Tmz from myself. Goodbye all. P.s. Kris kardashian used Bruce jenners Adams apple to flavor her martinis.

Observer