Ryan Seacrest

Takes Home Two New Chicks

... Old One Don't Care

2/11/2014 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

021114_tv_ryan_launch
Ryan Seacrest was pimping his face off at a Hollywood nightclub ... slipping into a chauffeur driven ride with 2 babes. And the best part of his smooth move -- he doesn't have to explain it to current GF Shayna Taylor.

Rule #1: Seacrest always wins.

tmz_on_tv

BLUE UGLY 💩

And cameras just happened to be there for this fake setup... Ryan is a pole smoker, everyone knows this

alex

Dude needs to just come outta the closet and live a happy life.

SheisHot

Two beards are better than one.

CremeBrulee

Pssst...the rooster is in the closet.

Carl

I'd say he's NOT winning right now. Remember the 2012 Olympics? He did a stupid social media segment every night on the games. It was obvious he was trying out for a bigger spot (like Bob Costas's). Now he's nowhere to be seen in the games.

Dildo Baggins

Seriously Ryan Seacrest...please stop. You're kidding no one...

Yurra Knutz

Pimpin' Seacrest?
Nope, ain't buying it.

H8Kardash

His girlfriend dont care cause she knows nothing gonna happen since hes gay

ted

He's still under the illusion that everyone thinks he's straight? Hysterical.

Ricardo Marquez

OVER COMPENSATING..HE NEEDS TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

monique

here is a guy who can buy just about anything, go just about everywhere but can't come out as the gay male he is? pretty sad if you ask me. afraid the public will turn on him? in todays world nobody really cares and if they should turn on you, you have more money then you'll need in this lifetime ...who cares?

Apex

Hello, I have visited your website on several occasions and I believe I saw the perfect picture that exemplifies elegance and grace furniture. My new website http://gracefulfurniture.com features unique furniture produced by some of the best fine furniture makers and custom furniture designers. Many of these products (rocking chairs,tables etc.) are handmade and handcrafted from exotic woods such as birdseye maple, curly birch as well as other exotic woods. Some of the pieces are one of a kind so you can see why I am so eager to retrace my steps and find these treasured pieces. I have searched your website high and low and I cannot locate it what I am looking for. If you would help me locate this picture and give me permission to use it would be greatly appreciated. I include a link from you picture back to your site. Thank you

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Sea rest can't handle a woman his own age.

Ron Fing Swanson

This guy is the reason the Kardashians have fame. To hell with him.

Chgome

most likely the most unimportant news of the millennium

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments