Ryan Seacrest

Takes Home Two New Chicks

... Old One Don't Care

2/11/2014 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

021114_tv_ryan_launch
Ryan Seacrest was pimping his face off at a Hollywood nightclub ... slipping into a chauffeur driven ride with 2 babes. And the best part of his smooth move -- he doesn't have to explain it to current GF Shayna Taylor.

Rule #1: Seacrest always wins.

tmz_on_tv

Deer diary

So I wouldn't say Im friends with this guy, but I can say I was hitched to....ready? Here goes....his best friends (female, roommate at the time), best friend (my ex-wife). Get it? My lady was best friends with his best friend, Dana, and no matter how much I wanted to say the guy was gay, well, he just isn't. He slept with every beautiful girl he could. I swear to god. I don't even know famous folks but I watched this guy hit on, and subsequently succeed in sleeping with scores of women over the 2 year period I was around him. Idk...I know everyone wants to rag on him, and rightfully so perhaps, but he isn't gay. Hardly. I was as surprised as anyone. Just saying. Dana, btw, is a starfukr and not much else and as for my ex...eh, bad decision on my part. I don't have too many stories like this to tell but this is one of the few.

John

After the Derek Hough press he was desperate. That *** needs to be ripped out of the closet. Maybe Putin 's men could do it.

Holy moly

I love this guy but he needs to hurry up and settle down. I think he's a little too old to be running around all these young girls. But then again, it is Hollywood so it makes sense

yomama

Hot chicks tonight, but in a week u have a weird rash that won't go away.... That's not hot. There's no way this type of lifestyle can be truly fulfilling.

Rigby

LMAO nothing probably happened they went to his house and played hair and makeup.

Cream pie

Gamuffin

Umanyways

Maybe offered money and drugs to be his beards for the night

Umanyways

he can buy all those people around him so it doesn't matter anymore. The world is his playground and the lies will continue.

pk20152

probably for some decorating tips....

NOT ELMO

Ryan Seacrest -- Takes Home Two NEW Chicks.............HE IS TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE THE FACT THAT HE IS A FLAMING SAME SEXUAL

robocop

This little moppet is so pathetic. Just come out already. We all know you're hiding in that closet with all your bespoke clothing!!

Pure Evil

He only bangs them in the bung hole.

isaiah

what? takes them home so they can do his laundry?

newsjunkie69

Their just his BFF's. Duh!

Pierced Princess

I wonder if those females with him got paid for the charade or if they did it for free out of the goodness of their hearts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments