Jennifer Lopez

Asstounding

2/12/2014 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0212-jennifer-lopez-inf
Jennifer Lopez's ass went all "Fatal Attraction" in a tiny pair of tropical shorts ... shouting to the world: "I'm not gonna be ignored."

The 44-year-old mother of two flaunted her endless legs and famous cheeks while filming a music video with Pitbull and Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte in Ft. Lauderdale for the song "We Are One."

Or, in this case ... two.

The song is the official anthem for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil -- and since it led to us getting this shot ... it's safe to say we're officially soccer fans.

Pablo Escabar

hotbitch

I don't care what any of you guys say about J. Lo's music, movies, men, etc. She looks DAMN GOOD. And that's for a woman of any age. It's just even more impressive that she happens to be 44 and is showing these young chicks how it's done. So keep the hate and all the thinly-veiled, low self esteem talk. She looks good. Give credit where it's due. She's s#!!ting on Kim K's vapid, fake play-doh ass ALL DAY.

Vote2012

Sorry but I do not think this is hot, she looks fat and her cloths are too small...she is trying to hard to look young again.

Astronut

She be saggin'. She used to be hot and have a juicy, big, round butt. Not anymore. My fiancés butt is 10X better, no lie.

LightJ

LOL Some of you are just being bullies because she actually looks good. I mean she is f**ckin 44 and it doesn't look like she has had even remotely as much surgery, if any, as that bimbo Kim K. I mean Kim looks way more sloppy, plastic and older than JLO!

So stop hating, and I don't even care for her personally but sh*t I hope I look that good when I'm f*ckin 44.

SheisHot

Larry Flynt called, he is still interested.

Frank

Tiny up top Huge horse backside going down and an Autotuned singer. Just another former choreographer who is a wanna-be singer like Abdul.

Plastic_Police

Way too old to be dressing like this. Cover that **** up STAT!

bendover

HOTBITCH i speak 4 languages how many do you speak f%*ktard ?

YM

She still look good, good for her

Marc

Kim who?

onetrickstallion

Gross. The cir***ference of her crap must be about 3"

KicksandGiggles

Jen, buy some decent quality extensions please!!! Your hair looks like matted mess of Big Foot azz!!!

The Universe

Big fat flabby thighs, short stubby legs, fake blond weave, numerous nose jobs and she still looks like a man in drag. I can't believe she actually though Ben was going to marry such an untalented slag like her. She slept her way into a career she never deserved because she has zero talent. A three times loser at marriage and in life who pays a unemployed backup dancer young enough to be her son to escort her around since no other man wants to be with her. Ben dodged a major bullet.

Toallthehatersoftheworld