Lindsay Lohan

On the Edge of Incredible

She Crushes Stevie Nicks Live [VIDEO]

2/12/2014 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

It's the first glimmer of pre-meltdown Lindsay Lohan we've seen in a long time -- she took the stage last night at some financier's NYC birthday to perform a classic Stevie Nicks song ... and she hit it out of the park.

Lindsay was at the Four Seasons -- where NY Republican Party Finance Committee chairman Matthew Mellon was celebrating his 50th birthday -- and she sang Stevie's "Edge of Seventeen" for the crowd.

Lindsay's had a love affair with "Edge of Seventeen" for years -- she's performed it live before and even featured a cover of the song on her 2005 album "A Little More Personal" ... a year after starring in "Mean Girls."

Lindsay previously expressed interest in playing Stevie Nicks in a biopic about the Fleetwood Mac singer -- but Stevie refused to grant permission as long as Lindsay had substance abuse problems.

But now that you've seen the video ... and it appears Lindsay is cleaning herself up ... we gotta ask ...

whocares

If she is clean, I could see her doing really well in it.

pat

She wants to play Stevie Nicks so she can do as much blow as Nicks did in the 70s.

Knowing this hooker, she'll probably have real blow for the sceneS in the movie.

You know the saying : Once a junkie, always a junkie.

I'm not fooled by her. She has taken all her partying indoors.

Firefly

Just watch, Lindsay will start dressing like Stevie everywhere she goes now. She'll get her hair to look like Stevie's too. Then she'll start bombarding everyone with the ," I'm perfect to play the part of Stevie....... I can relate to her. I sing like her (cough cough cough cough gack cough) I even look and dress like her. What more do you want?..........You want me to throw in a few naked shots? I will!
You want me to promise not to get naked? I'll do anything for this part.
As we all know Lindsay always says she can relate to the people she wants to play........Yeah that really worked out well for the Liz Taylor movie she was in didn't it.

Its Nikki Bitches

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Guess Dina still hasn't paid her taxes yet. She has to Feb 15th otherwise she goes into pentlys

Just more Lying Lohan Bullsh!t LIES!!!!

AnonyMouse

That's crushing? That's hitting it out of the park? Wow. I personally don't like Fleetwood Mac, but Nicks has some serious chops. I wish LL the best, but please don't try to play another class act.

CarolineElizabeth

Go away or get arrested, Lindsay.

lkelly816

So, "she's cleaning herself up" in yet another club. I must really be missing something.

CarolineElizabeth

#cokewhore

Its Nikki Bitches

NEWS FLASH #LITTLEIDIOTS

LYING LOHAN THE INTERNATION HOMELESS HOOKER, JUNKIE CRASHED THIS PARTY

THE TRUTH HURTS YOU #LITTLEIDIOTS

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! SHE WAS ON A NO ENTER LIST AT EVERY FASHION SHOW AND PARTY AND IS BANNED IN CLUBS ALL OVER NYC

BTW THIS PARTY WAS IN A HOTEL, AND HOTELS IS WHERE THE HOMELESS HOOKER WORKS, DUHHHHHH!

Deer diary

She sounds good.

jdblyew

Kev Rokken

Anyone can sound good with effects and a backing track doing most of the vocal. Trust a karaoke host here. You barely hear her.

Machelle

The comments -boy you people spew nothing but anger and hate. It's a reflection of how pathetic your lives must be. You find the negative in everything and really love to believe and say the worst about people. Pathetic.

CLINT

You can clearley hear Stevie Nicks voice in the background. Sounds like she was singing to a recording of the song. There is no way her voice is that good with that smokers voice.

Trisha

Couldn't hear her. The record was too loud. Could only actually hear Stevie.