Bruce Jenner

Quitting Kardashian Show

Quitting Hollywood

2/13/2014 7:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212-bruce-jenner-x-kardashians
Bruce Jenner wants NOTHING to do with Hollywood, and that includes his own reality show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to both the Kardashian family and the production tell TMZ ... Bruce will NOT come back for another season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" if the network picks it up.  The family is currently shooting the last installment of the series ... and even if it gets renewed we're told Bruce wants out.

Bruce now reluctantly takes part in the show ... but only when it's absolutely necessary.  Whenever possible he'll shoot his scenes in Malibu -- where he now lives.

We're told Bruce has a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends ... golfing, spending time with his kids -- off camera -- flying helicopters and riding motorcycles.

Our sources say his kids have become a real priority -- Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up.  The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it.

And finally ... Malibu is and will continue to be home base.  Calabasas and Hollywood are part of his past life.

0210_bruce_jenner_face_through_the_years_footer

Bean Reel

Sure.
More like he's shopping a dra-medy called "My Two Moms" featuring the sons he left behind, post transitioning.

Mark

This man has achieved things in his life most of us could only dream of, as long as he's happy, who cares! What's important is he always tries to be a good father. I felt bad for him on Keeping Up, it was clear he was miserable surrounded by the machine Kris Jenner was running. Good for you Bruce! If you want to walk down the street in a bozo costume then go for it! You have one fan here in MN!

justahippy60

Thats good news. Did not want to see a gold medal winner in a dress and makeup. Not that there is anything wrong with that but Bruce WAS so handsome in my younger days and Do not want that to be ruined for me. I do not watch that show and try to stay away from TMZ bashing.

Linda

I didnt even know their show was still on the air .... why not have an episode of the kardashians meet The Walking Dead and lets feed them to the walkers lol

Mel

Good for him to get out of Crazyville

pmooregarnand

Let them all leave. They are boring and exactly what do the do anyway.

mindy

Good for him, now he can get some self respect back and distance himself from that white trash he was married to. Best of luck Bruce.

gregg

Good god- he's like 67. why trannie now when his time is runnung out? i dont get it.

sophiastormy

Bruce or it's brucina

moe

Bruce is soooooooooooooooooo BORING! He ruined his face and looks years ago. IDIOT!
I never understood how/why he married Kris. They don't seem to be right for each other. I guess why they finally split!

Bob

He looks like a clown!!

CJ

Bruce used to be so darned cute. I wish him the best.

Ted Hayes

With as many obvious nips and tucks what could he possibly know about reality anyway?

HEY I JUST USED MY SISTER ACCT I AM 16

he knows they not going get pick back up so no shame will be on him

Giggity

I hope E! Cancels the show before the Kim Kumdashion wedding so that Koonye is stuck with wedding bill!!