Drake

Pisses on Philip Seymour Hoffman

He Stole My Cover!!

2/13/2014 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0213-drake-rollingstone-02
Drake just spit on Philip Seymour Hoffman's grave ... throwing a bitch fit over losing the Rolling Stone cover to the dead actor.

Drake's hissy sesh started with a complaint about being misquoted in the latest issue regarding Kanye West's album -- but then he quickly lashes out at the mag for making a switch.

Drizzy tweeted ... "They also took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue."

Minutes later, Drake went back to Twitter and said, "RIP to Philip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil."

It's a half-hearted apology, at best. So, we gotta ask ...

bea1

I could care less for Drake but I would rather see him on a magazine cover than this junkie!

Carriejane

I'm not a Drake fan. I like metal personally but I don't honestly think he was trying to be insulating to PSH. I think he was just pointing out a fact. The magazine did this, period.

Cricket

I'd never expect professionalism from a rapper, but that was childish and ridiculous. Forget twitter, he does owe 4 blameless people an apology: Mimi O'Donnell and the children. Then he needs to realize his fans aren't readers so the magazine is moot and the tantrum in vain.

Sargio

Drake has forgotten how to be Canadian, be humble, be nice, be understanding and don't be a selfish jerkwad....because that was a jerkwad thing to say. Hey Drake, go F yourself. Sincerely, Canada

defref

Grow up, Drale.

defref

When you OD, you can make the cover too.

dropped

It's called business people. Dead actors or not

scmedicalasst

I was a huge fan of Phillip Seymour. Talent is talent, he was obviously blessed. But, I am tired of everyone trying to justify his actions. Drug addiction should be addressed, but not glorified. PSH, made a choice and followed through. Regardless if I like Drake or not, right is right. I would have rather seen him on the cover than a junkie (regardless of whom he or she is). The fact remains he loved using drugs and should be viewed as such. And, as for the narrow minded individuals who comes to bash races, get a life. This is not the place for that. Both of these individuals are (were) talented. Lets play clean....

jenlolo

Drake is just an spoil Canadian brat like Justin B... Go back to Canada plz Kanye is a full grown narcissit jerk .... Sick ppl

ReneeRey

Drake is just pathetic ass loser...he has no respect for anyone. Not even himself. As for the actor you guys can call him a junkie all you want but regardless he lost his life....was it his fault yes...but still show respect that's someone's son.

treyc

I agree. I thought RS was a music mag? Why are we milking this death?. He didn't die of cancer, he was a drug addict. Why are we sensationalizing drug addicts?
On the flip side, Drake this is not a good look for you. You are supposed to be the smart, level headed rapper.

NeaJ

Drake, let PSH have one final cover. You'll have plenty more since you're the one that's not dead!! Smh

Daniel Thrasher

Total D bag move if you just read the headline and the article. If you read what he wrote...not so much.

worldclass

He's a turd is that really a shock? He has nothing to offer what so ever.

Lisa

Hoffman soooo deserved this cover !