Rolling Stone

Quit Your Bitching, Drake ...

We Warned You About Cover Change

2/13/2014 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0213-drake-rolling-stone-01

Drake
has no business attacking Rolling Stone or Philip Seymour Hoffman because the magazine gave him advance notice it was dropping him from the cover in favor of PSH.

Sources close to Drake tell TMZ the rapper feels like he was "tricked" because ... "He only did the interview if he was going to be on the cover."

But we've learned Drake was interviewed on January 28, and the photo shoot was also completed before PSH died on Feb. 2.

A rep for RS says this happens all the time when musicians and actors die -- most recently when Lou Reed and Whitney Houston passed away.

Further, sources tell us Drake's camp was told last Friday he wouldn't be on the cover when the mag was released Wednesday. The RS rep would not say if they offered Drake a future cover.

For what it's worth ... Drake has deleted his tweets about the RS cover and Hoffman.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Nobody Special

Fake is such a Narcisist he read every single post here and Flagged everything he did not Like. That's the sign of a true Loser.

Maybe Next Time He will not Rush to Tweet What a Loser he is.

People That Tweet and Do Instagram are troubled to begin with. Look at Me, Follow Me, I am Somebody...

I watched one of his Rap songs on youtube, the way he slithers on the stage is creepy, his stutter and everything is just wrong about so-called Rap Music.

I'LL Take Snoop on a Big Wheel any day.

Ally

A man Over doses and get a cover of a magazine! Am I the only person that see a problem with this. I don't care how good an actor you are if you die from drugs or suicide you don't get honored you become forgotten. Don't glorify his life. He had all the money In the world to seek help, he chose to give in to his addictions. He is an embarrassment to his family.

Denise

Too late, we all know what an egotistical ******* he is now.

Kristen

Cancelled my subscription to RS once I realized they're more concerned with left wing politics than music. If you're going to put someone who OD on the cover it should've been Whitney.

bart

Hope ths thug is on no magazine's cover. This guys ego is over the top.

Onward

Sure - ignore the death of someone who's actually contributed to the arts and put yet another "ME-ME-ME" rapper on the cover. Drake's ego is limitless.

Skull

WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH!%

lovelyisme

I'm sorry I don't understand how is Drake the bad guy Phil Hoffman was a drug addict who use $10,000 of drugs a month oh now he's a hero what kind of ****ing message I was sending to our children I don't feel sorry for him he had all the money in the world three beautiful children in a woman that loves him he chose to waste his life away so the **** what he was an actor now he Superman for crying out loud the man was a ****ing junkie he's no hero his pathetic ass was found dead with a needle in his arm

heather

I don't understand this stupid fuc#

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8