« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens' Wife

Hospitalized After Apparent Suicide Attempt

2/13/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0212-rachel-snider

Terrell Owens' estranged wife was hospitalized this weekend after an apparent suicide attempt ... sources connected to the situation tell TMZ Sports.

Just days after Rachel Snider left T.O. and moved back to Texas, she was hospitalized for what she described on Twitter as "suffering from a broken heart."

Now, we're told ... Snider's condition was actually very serious and she's been in the hospital ever since. So far, no specifics on her condition or the nature of her injuries.

We broke the story ... Snider left Owens just two weeks after they tied the knot, claiming Owens was only using her for money. T.O. denied the financial allegations but says he wants out of the marriage just as bad as she does.

We reached out to T.O. for comment -- so far, no word back.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pillsbury Pancakes

I always imagine that marriage between two people of this caliber (22 rim fire, at est) go something like: "yo girl, we should get married" 'totally, you could f*ck me from shins every night babe.' "Damn you know what's up baby! This marriage is gonna be da bomb!" 'Lets do it'. Ahh everlasting love....

Teresa andrews

It kills me how people who have never met either of the parties involved have such strong opinions about the situation. Don't let a little lack of information prevent you from mouthing off.

OneWayStreet

What does TO do exactly? He's not a pro athlete anymore soooo....? Anyone? Seems like she realized this meal ticket has expired and will be onto the next one shortly.

OneWayStreet

Haha, even if the meal ticket is something along the lines of a Happy meal.

Vote2012

I would try to kill myself if I had any contact with TO. The guy is a menace to society.

Debz

They are both idiots!!! Does she really have that much money that he was using her for her money? WTF? How much money has she got? DUH? They both need to go AWAY!!!!!

pete zerrea

living with him ,I'm surprised it took this long

JIM

TO GAVE HER THE BOOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA BUNGA BINGA BONGA BLACK MOMBO SALAMI AND SHE WENT BONKERS AND THOUGHT CAUSE SHE HAD THE ORGASM OF HER LIFE THAT SHE LOVED HIM..ROFL.!!!..WOMEN HUH!!...LOL....

JIM

T.O LAYED THE BITCH SOME BLACK MOMBO SAUTEED SALAMI STICK! ..ROFL!!

Bill S

TO .....does not work well with others

Dee

You are so bad TOJO

Mr Barcliff

1st things 1st, i feel really bad for her and hope she gets well after the attempt to take her LIFE. I sincerely mean what I say, I truly hope she gets well soon!!! Now, please take this the right way if you read this. What happens when woman marry men with money and she doesnt contribute financially? Should a man asap file for divorce when she tries to get an expensive home that he feels she cant afford on her own? Hey, Im not saying Terrel used her or he didnt use her, only he/she knows what went on during the relationship but, if marriage is sickness and in health, till death do us part and with knowing if you need, the other has your back and if the other needs, you have there back, whats the REAL ISSUE! I LOVE WOMAN but, theres a double standard in wanting equal rights here. If a woman can marry a man and setle down and not work if hes rich, why cant a man if the LOVE is real. I doubt many woman will agree. I'll say this many men have dated woman or tried to date woman and without $, you lose them to a man with more. I see it ALL THE TIME, woman date men based on $ , not all woman but, many do. There moms tell them to do so and some of there dads tell them to as well. Hey, im for a daughter finding a man who can provide for himself thats wise. That said, isnt a marriage in todays world supposed to be 50/50? OK, if Terrel Owens is having $ issues, why is it we all knew and she didnt? Hes been on TV discussing how he was used by people and now that hes doing not as good, they turned on him and she has the chance to be different and she bails? Well, we all have the rigfht to leave and i truly hope she gets well, this isnt about Terrel Owens future ex, its about how many woman do this to men and if a man were to say,"she used me for my money" what world would we live in? How many would be married if a woman using them wasnt part of the deal of marriage? Woman marry mostly for security. Woman dont marry the man they love truly, most marry the man who will provide for them, I know cause I was that man. I feel she thought Terrel would pay for her lifestyle and when she saw it would be her helping, she wanted out. See, its ok if he buys a 2 million dollar home with his money and she moves in and he pays the mortgage but, its not when she shares the responsibility? I thought marriage meant WE HAVE A HOME, not he wanted to use my credit so I am out? Of course he needed your credit, you have better credit than him, married people do it all the time. So, how does this work, if she has bad credit, get a divorce? IM confused but, I do truly hope she gets well honestly, she didnt think this thru, she knew he had $ issues. As men, if they made prostitution legal, I bet we wouldnt get married and thats why i think its illegal!!!! LGNM

mctursh

Oh like white men are better. BULL****. White men aren't perfect either. You have jerks in all races.

dianeinaz

Get help lady...ur too old for this bs

@arsanick

TMZ this is your fault. She said she did not want all the publicity that you so eagerly gave to her with your 'chompin' at the bit' asses.

Perhaps you should ask the people who are NOT celebrities if they actually want to be thrust into the public eye instead of deciding it for them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments