Justin Bieber

I Wanna Move to Atlanta Now

It's Hip Hop Heaven

2/14/2014 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0213-bieber-atlanta-tmz
Justin Bieber
is a fickle kind of guy ... we've learned he's now looking at homes in the Atlanta area because it puts him smack in the middle of a hip hop mecca.

Bieber's been in Atlanta since last week -- where he's been partying shirtless with Diddy -- and sources close to the singer tell us, he's fallen in love with the city all over again.

0213-bieber-party-galleryBieber lived in Atlanta briefly when he first moved to the United States years ago -- after Scooter Braun signed him -- and his most recent trip has stirred up very fond memories.

In addition to Diddy, Bieber's been hanging with southern staples T.I. and Rick Ross -- and we're told he's already asked them about where to buy the nicest real estate in the city.

Added bonus -- Atlanta isn't the paparazzi hive that L.A. is ... and Bieber has been enjoying the extra privacy ... for now. (Of course, paps tend to go where the money is -- and Bieber's a walking bank.)

It also makes sense because we're told Bieber is transitioning into hip hop -- he's Bizzle now.

This does NOT mean Bieber is abandoning L.A.   As we first reported, he's been looking at 20 acre estates in Hidden Valley ... around 20 miles from his current home in Calabasas.

He can definitely afford 2 homes.

bring back recent posts

From a legal standpoint he is better off staying in California.

SoManyIdiots

Lil Gurl will be his rap name.

Lindsay

From someone who lives in Atlanta, my first inclination was to vomit. However, this could be the best move for him. Atlanta cops don't play. Ask Reese Witherspoon -- or TI, for that matter. If he does move here, I guarantee he'll be busted within six months.

jen

Pardon me while I dust off an old standard from the 90's, but... Dude, you know you're white, don't you? But keep the shirt off. Middle-age soccer moms and chicken-hawks love the boy-candy.

anonymous

Atlanta doesn't want you! Go back to Canada and fade back into obscurity!!!

Chris

I hope he does. In six months he will have enough charges for real jail time or be deported. Georgia Law Enforcement doesn't play (trust me). lol

Jill

Lol his ass is scared now but he is running the wrong way Canada is in the other direction.

Lil-za

And I'm comin with him! No way I'm giving up free sizzurp!

STFUP

Since he loves the weed so much, I'm surprised he isn't considering Colorado or Washington. Not that either state would want him!

TMZFan84

Lucky you, Atlanta.

Louferrig

I've seen more talent on some home-made YouTube videos.

Louferrig

Your buddy's step-mother is a whore!

And a cheap one too!!

smiley25

Although I don't trust some of the sketchy characters he hang out My main issue is why his father doesn't step up to help keep his son out of trouble since it was reported that his father is often with beiber on his trips. I understand beiber is over 18 but step up!!! As far as beiber acting black , hip hip may have been started by black people but it is a the point where it is listened to and embraced by anybody from the whitest of the white to the darkest of the black and everyone in between. The thing is I'm black but I can't stand to listen to hip hip. So beiber isn't acting black he is acting like a damn fool.

Sam

This punk is going to end up broke. All those around him are using him and when he's no longer famous and broke they will have nothing to do with him.

verlinda