Kanye West

Goes Ballistic on Radio DJs

SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/14/2014 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021414_kanye_vday_launch_v2

Brace yourselves folks ... Kanye West went OFF on radio DJs last night during his concert -- telling them all to "SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!" -- and this rant might be his loudest yet ... comparing himself to Beethoven and Shakespeare.

Kanye -- who was performing in University Park, PA -- was responding to recent antagonistic radio interviews ... specifically by radio DJs Sway and Charlemagne Tha God, who called Kanye "egotistical" and "narcissistic" on the air.

Kanye responded ... "If I go to a radio interview, SHUT THE F*** UP!!! ... Diss me, talk sh*t. What the f*** did you do? What have you done with your motherf**kin' life, Charlemagne? Sway?"

Warning: turn down your speakers.

021414_kanye_ego_launch

Tammy

And why is this news? Doesn't he go on a rant every 5 seconds?

fandinomia

He flips sh*t and basically relates himself to god, because people talk about how he's always fliping sh*t and has a nasty ego.. he's a complete moron and anyone who supports this d bag is a complete moron. Some people can get away with it if they're talented enough.. but kanye is a disrespectful, egotistical, self absorbed, maniac. I can't wait til the day he looks back wishing he was still "famous". Just like his talentless wh*re gf. They're both as delusional as it gets.

tmzcommenter

ROL said his concert isn't selling well. So bye bye baby Kanye...

lastrebel

I hope the radio stations join together and BAN this a$$hole. NO MORE INTERVIEWS WITH THIS FOOL. There problem solved.

Truth44

LMAO Beethoven the dog maybe... KW you're nothing Butt An A$$ CLOWN STFU ALREADY!!

BlackStrokeLong

Wow. Kanye use to be my manz. When his momz died he lost his mind. Sucks to see him become a sepectle.

SoManyIdiots

Judging from the arms and hands in the video, the audience is 90% white. If white people quit going to his "concerts", he'd go away.

Dobbins

HAHAHHAHAHAHA he is so articulate and eloquent during that interview. What an douche bag. He is laughable as he didn't not know what to say to that DJ as he was so caught off guard. Once he began his "performance" he had time to build up his rage, once again. The guy is a psychopath and an embarrassment to "rappers." What a great Daddy for his new daughter. This poor child hasn't got a chance with these two as parents.

kuz

He s mad at his pants

TJ

So repulsive~ he and Khloe are a lot alike.

daneeechan

Is Kim making him angry? Everyone else she has been with lost it mentally.

hondroid

He should follow his own advice and shut his big ass mouth.

SANDIB

Hey kimway, is this the best you got? anger for marketing your image? YOU SUCK!

TJ

Who ARE his "followers", anyway? They act like severely mislead, fanatics , (judging by the video.)

Drksyde313

I watched the guys talk about this on TV and, maybe they're opinion of kanye is just stuck, and committed to make him look bad, im so glad I decided to watch the WHOLE video, and I must say ges right SHUT THE **** UP! he took a music break to let his fans know he works hard to make good music for hi fans, when he sqys we (for the feeble minded) he means his production team NOT HIM AND KIM AND LIL NORTH..no one booed him in the crowd, they understand. So in translation the media burns so much energy to make him look bad and his reply is what have they given the people besides negative gossip to keep themselves in business ala Jerry Springer style . then he goes on to recite lyrics that a lot of people can relate to "wait till I get my money right" thats real! So I agree with Kanye on this. SHUT THE **** UP! (If some of the words are misspelled, I'm using my phone, so SHUT THE **** UP! with the love)