Simon Cowell's GF

I'm in Labor

Get Your Ass to NY, Simon!!

2/14/2014 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0214-simon-cowell-01

update_graphic_red_bar7:25 AM PT -- Daddy's gonna make it ... our maternity sources tell us Simon is zipping across the pond right now, and Lauren is early enough in labor that docs will delay the birth until he arrives.
update_grey_gray_bar
Simon Cowell
's first baby is on the way -- his girlfriend Lauren Silverman is in labor, and has checked into a New York City hospital ... and Simon is racing to get there before the kid arrives.

Sources close to Lauren tell TMZ she went to Lenox Hill hospital in Manhattan (Upper East Side, of course) within the last few hours -- and immediately sent up the baby signal ... alerting Simon to get on a private jet bound for NYC.

He's been in London shooting one of his competition TV shows.

If Lauren has the baby today -- they're expecting a boy -- we're told she'd be about a week and a half early, but it's nothing to worry about.

Happy Valentine's Day, Simon.

Story developing ...

0214_simon_cowell_lauren_expecting_parents_footer

fun1345

I'm a little confused ,she was married ,with her husband ,he was surprised so they had to be sleeping together how do they know it's who's baby it is ?

Dicerpp

They should name him Valentino!

ImSoReal

I hope it works out with the two of you. Congratulations on your baby, but I have a feelin this lady is going to end up being your worst nightmare Simon. Hope I am wrong.

Truth is

Certified stank....word is she was messing with Simons brother at first then started messing with simon....all while married....Simon soon dump her

baby

would be funny if the kid was her husbands instead of douchbag simons

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

By sources you mean Simon himself.

Clytemnestra

I have nothing to base this on, but I think these two will have a long and successful time together. Well, I hope they do if only for the babies sake.

bkblueknight

this guy is not an american celebrity anymore. he is worthless. maybe you could make a euro TMZ to report on all the nobodies across the atlantic

9gag aficionado

And if the baby comes out tomorrow? Its a girl? wtf tmz?

static

Congrats on your awful show being cancelled and the impending breaking off in your ass support that will follow the blessed event.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Mazel! Relationship will crumble with in months. Then she will demand high child support $.

Fry Daddy

She can almost smell the child support checks! Cha Ching!!!

Just Jay

Another rare Beverly Hills bastard.

Jay W.

Simon has plenty of money. I mean after all... isn't this what it's all about? Or maybe it's love. Good health to the child.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Oh great! Now we're going to have to be subjected to this child like it's the Second Coming.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments